"No, I got everything. I am leaving tonight. I love you John."

"I love you Taylor" He finishes before hanging up the phone.

After talking he hangs up, Emmy is still trying to talk to him and realize he hung up. If this little girl could kill I would be six feet under with the look she is giving me right now. "I'm sorry Emmy, Daddy had to go do his job, but can you keep a secret?"

This causes her to smile and giggle. "We get to see Daddy tomorrow, but first we have to get packed and on a plane tonight." She just smiles and blows bubbles making a grin come across my face. "You are just too cute." I respond by kissing her cheeks. After this I go and finish the laundry as well as pack up the bags. Once I get this done at 7, I realize that I still have three hours before I have to be at the airport, so I take a shower and a nap.

When my alarm goes off at 9:00, I quickly get up and load the car. By the time the car is loaded Emmy has woken up and is smiling. I yell up the stairs, "Hey mom, dad, I have to go to catch this plane, who is driving me?"

My dad comes down with the keys, "I am your mom is asleep. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." I respond by grabbing Emmy and heading out the door. My dad gets into the car as I strap Emmy into the back seat. After this I myself get in the car and we head down the driveway.

"So, why are you headed up to New York?" My dad asks.

Before I could answer, Emmy blurts out, "Dada!"

I sigh, "Emmy your daddy is busy right now he can't talk to you."

"She seems to have gotten close to John." My dad states looking over at me. "Is she the only one?"

"Dad nothing is happening I swear." I say.

"Even if it was, I don't really care as long as you're happy. However, if he goes and does something stupid again I might just shoot him." He states letting me know that he realizes why I am leaving. "I'm not gonna tell your mother, but be careful." He finishes.After our conversation, he turns on the radio and we sing to our favorite songs on the way to the airport.

When we finally arrived at the airport, Emmy is fast asleep in her carseat so with the help of my father I got our bags out and headinto the airport. Due to traffic, we were actually running behind schedule and TSA as always was as slow as Christmas. We finally made it through TSA when our plane started boarding. We barely make it on to the plane and take a seat in the front of economy, thanks a lot Scott. After a few minutes they go to close the door but get a message from the gate that a transfer is on his way over to the gate. After a few minutes, this man gets onto the plane and takes the seat next to me. Once he is sitting down Emmy starts to wiggle out of my lap. She sits up and looks around and immediately starts yelling "dada!"

"Emmy, that's not dada Shh." However, a second later John pops out of the bathroom and hears her. He quickly sees her and heads over to our location.

Once there he smiles, "I didn't know you were on this flight." He then reaches down and takes the now screaming baby and holds her. As soon as she was in his arms she calmed down and cuddled.

"I didn't know you were either, and I hate how you can do that." I state.

"Sir, I have to ask you to take your seat." the flight attendant asks.

"Is there an extra seat in first?" John asks.

"No sir, we are fully booked." She states apologizing.

John then looks at the man that came in late. "Do you want to switch? I have a seat in first and I'll buy you a drink."

The man just chuckles, "Yes, I'll switch, but I don't need the drink. Enjoy your family while you have it." He states getting up to take John's old seat. Once he is up, John sits down and maneuvers to get the seat belt on while holding Emmy to his chest.

Once settled, they start to move the plane off the Tarmac and to the runway. After their safety information, John looks over. "I missed you Tay."

"I missed you too, but I thought you were busy?"

"I was but I decided that I didn't want to attend the party and to the earlier flight because I wanted to see my girls." He says kissing Emmy's forehead. "Oh, she's asleep."

I just shake my head. "I wish she would do that with me, but I am happy you're back."

"She just missed me and you have no idea how happy I am to see you again. It has been a nightmare the last few weeks." He responds leaning back.

"Care to explain?" I ask yawning.

"How about tomorrow after we get some rest? I am too tired and I am sure these people do not want to hear us talking." He states.

"Sounds good to me." I respond leaning my head on his shoulder and falling to sleep.

-----

Two and a half hours later the plane is about to touch down so the attendant goes around waking up passengers to put their seats in the upright position. John wakes up first and proceeded to wake me up. "Sorry darling, they need you to put your seat up-right." He speaks quietly. I simply nod my head, fix my seat, and lay my head back in its rightful position on his shoulder. This action causes him to chuckle and rub circles on the back of my hand. Once we land we let everyone get off the plane and get off last. Once we are off John goes to grab his guitar from the Flight attendant and signs an autograph on a paper. Once he gathers his things he comes back and kisses my cheek. "Ready to go home?" he asks. I just nod my head yes and we head off the plane. Once off the plane we head over to the underground garage and meet Tree there.

When we get down there she opens the trunk and helps us get in the car. I hop in the back seat giving John the front after he puts Emmy down. However that is proving hard because she is gripping on to him so tightly. Eventually he gives up and grabs another shirt out of his spare bag. He slips out of the one he has on and lets Emmy cling to it. While he puts on another, he gets in. Tree tries to talk to us but we are all asleep within 3 minutes of being in the air conditioned car.

Before I know it we are at the apartment complex. Tree parks and we all get out and head up to my room. I grab the sleeping baby and John grabs the bags as we make our way into the complex. John tells Tree bye and follows. Once we finally reach my room John drops the bags at the door and we head up to the bedroom where I set Emmy in the crib, and lay down. John comes in a minute later, closing the door and takes his shirt off climbing in the bed next to me cuddling.

"You're so comfy," He whispers, but falling into a deep sleep and I soon follow after him.