Uh Oh... (Jasper's POV)

Start from the beginning

Jasper lifted his gaze for a second, his eyes rapt with his future plans of destorying the boy in front of him as quickly as possible. 
He ran his hands tauntingly against Milo's thighs, watching the newborn's chest rise rapidly, although it wasn't needed. That's what got Jasper off.
The power. The power that he made Milo conform in ways that he didn't need to be in, the power that he had over the man in front of him, he knew Milo wouldn't never say no to him, that was power. 
But it didn't have the same meaning to them. Yes, it was power, but the power they held over each other was love. That was the strongest of themall. 
Jasper and Milo had love over each other, that was the power they possessed, the power they held, the power they controlled over each other. 
"Fuck, Jasper," Milo groaned, swallowing deeply as the blonde man got to the V line on his lower stomach.

Jasper just smirked at him, enjoying the way his name sounded on his lover's tongue.
He dropped to his knees.
Milo sucked in a sharp breath, tugging more on those beautiful curls as Jasper worked on his joggers, tearing them away.
Before Milo could even beg him to be faster, Jasper was already stroking him with a sick smile on his face. Milo was like putty in his hands.
The brunette's legs began to fold, with one hand, Jasper brought one over his shoulder, letting the other hold itself up. 
He began to suck, Milo let out a loud moan, it was mouth watering, it made Jasper want to lean back and let Milo do a crazy, concentual, assult on his body in return, but he couldn't let that happen. Milo was the one crying out his name and tugging on his hair. Jasper was just the one making him feel like this. Jaser was the one letting those pretty sounds come to the surface and break through.
"Jasper, oh fuck, Jasper, fuck," Milo chanted softly, his toes curling as he quickly spaced into the mindset that Jasper tried so effortlessly to get him into.

The only thought on Milo's mind was fuck, I'm gonna cum.
He chaised it, rocking his hips back into Jasper's mouth, picking up the pase, wanting more, wanting it faster, wanting Jasper faster. 
The blonde felt his desire, his pleasure and moaned softly, tightening his hold on Milo's thigh, squeezing the one on his shoulder.
A loud groan slipped from his lips when he did cum, he sagged against the tree, his hips jerking softly when Jasper pulled back to clean whatever had spilled.
Jasper couldn't have been more proud of himself, he did this, he made Milo melt in his hands, just by his look, by his touch, by his need.
When Jasper stood, the look in Milo's eyes was the same one Jasper held just before they had started.
The newborn fell to his knees.

The two stayed out for a while, it was dark when they came back to their natural senses and decided to get dressed. It was lucky they both had enough patience to allow the other to strip them carefully.
Jasper dressed quicker then Milo, he knew his mate was teasing when he buttoned his shirt back up or smoothened the creases out sensually. 
Jasper just smirked at him.
What a beautiful fucking soul I was blessed with.
But then Milo looked over his shoulder quickly, Jasper felt the anxiety creep up onto his mate and instantly sent over a wave of betterness.
"Do you hear that?" He asked, frowned when he turned back to the blonde man.

"Hear what?" Jasper wondered, straining his ears to listen out too. 
He moved closert to the newborn, trying his hardest.

"What is that?" Milo stressed, putting his hands into Jasper's only to curl the lose strands of the blonde's sweater around his fingers.
Usually, Jasper's face would've smoothened out and he would've thought, cute... only he had frozen. 
He could hear them now, he could also smell them.
Wolves.
On the Cullen territory. 
No.
They were close.
Jasper looked behind his boyfriend who had now turned to stare into the darkness too.
"Jasper!" Milo called out, tugging on his mate's wrist.

Jasper snapped out of it.
"Miles," He turned and grabbed the boy's shoulders, staring into those red eyes that should enduce fear but only brought on desire and home, "Go back to the house and tell them to stay inside,"