Cremation Time

Milo spent his last day at home with his father. They went fishing but it was a little more then that, Harry Clearwater's ashes had finally been handed out and as a memorial, they went down to the fishing spot to sprinkle them.
Charlie was upset at the death of his friend and Milo couldn't blame him, the two went fishing regularly and spoke all the time. Charlie would miss him.
The father and son duo spent the rest of their day catching fish and Milo actually caught one, Charlie was impressed and took a picture of the animal in his sons arms.
Milo obviously didn't take it seriously and made it look like he was making out with the water creature, it earned a loud laugh from his Dad.
It was moments like this that were healing. Milo felt better, a lot better. Shame it would be his last one. 
Charlie was interested in the courses Milo was going to be taking so he said the first few that came to his mind, the first one being history. Of course that gave him a string of unwanted memories but in his eyes, you can't heal without being able to remember those who had wronged you.
They brought the fish back home and Charlie asked Bella to cook it up, she happily did it, cooking some for Milo because Charlie had insisted.
Milo only gave in because it was his father, he vowed that would be the last time he would throw up over some food.
And it was so worth it. The family of three sad down with no arguing and ate a meal.
It was nice, it was so healing.

When night fell, Milo packed all his things up into bags, leaving the things that he didn't need. There were things he would miss but knew he could buy again so it didn't matter that much. It was almost sad saying goodbye to the things that he had known for all of his life at Forks, so he took pictures of them, hoping that he would never forget.
When morning came, Charlie helped him get all of his bags down from his room and into his car. Bella was at school but the Cullens weren't, and honestly, he couldn't be bothered to say goodbye to her but made sure that Charlie told her anyway.
She knew that he wasn't actually going back to school, it just meant more to pretend. 
He drove to the Cullen's house, the sun shining into his eyes, his stomach churning with anxiety. He would have to face Jasper.
God, he would have to apologise and look at him in the eye and tell him that the kiss they shared meant nothing.
Only it didn't mean nothing. It had all of Milo's built up passion and conflicting emotions towards the blonde haired boy in it, it was all of Milo's love that he had feared he had lost.
But he couldn't say that. He couldn't tell Jasper that was how he was feeling, it would be hurtful and unfair.
But he hurt you first, a dark voice in the back of his mind reminded.

He pulled into the garage, Rosalie had made a space for his car, more so because she wanted to make it better and add a fresh coat onto it.
Milo agreed, he saw what she could do to the other cars and how amazing they became and let her go ham, he trusted her.
Spencer had helped him with his bags but Edward stopped them halfway.
Milo had clenched his jaw upon seeing the boy but stopped being so defensive when Edward's face turned serious.
"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you yesterday, I spoke with Bella after and she wasn't happy with my confrontation with you," Edward apologised, looking like he meant it.

Spencer looked at Milo with a blank expression but he knew what it meant.
He was waiting for Milo to flip out again but that time didn't come.
"I'm sorry too," He replied, walking around Edward and into his bedroom.

Being petty, he didn't think Edward deserved an explanation as to why he was sorry, and wasn't going to get one either way.
Milo tugged the door open, it a little difficult as he had his hands full, then turned to look into the wide space.
Only his jaw fell open in shock as he looked what was waiting for him.
Jasper was on the bed, waiting patiently but standing to take the bags off Milo and place them on the floor close by.
Milo froze, only turning his head to glare at Spencer who shot him a guilty one before dropping the bags and leaving, shutting the door behind him.
Son of a bitch, Milo huffed in his head. Spencer set them up.
"I wanted to talk about yesterday," Jasper began sitting back down on the bed, his legs stretched out.