Free Entry, To My Pants

Milo was frustrated.
No, he was more than frustrated.
Ever since he came back from his hunt, Edward had done nothing but parade himself around as if he were god's gift.
Milo was used to that. Edward liked to do it quite frequently.
So why was this time any different? Why was it getting to Milo more than usual? The answer: Milo just wanted to think about things without his thoughts being read, without Edward telling him the answers to hypothetical questions or pointing out his little scenarios for everyone else to hear.
It didn't matter what the topic of thought was, Milo wanted to at least be offered the illusion of privacy.
You'd think with Edward being as old as he is that he would have found a way to tune the everpresent voices out.
That's what Milo believed anyway.
If Jasper could learn how to influence emotions as if they were second nature, why couldn't the copper-haired peacock learn to do the same?
To make matters worse, Edward constantly asked the rest of their family to not think so loud. As if they had any control over how loud their thoughts were!
Jasper had told Milo previously that he was under the impression Edward actually liked reading their minds and that's why he never put effort into learning to silence the voices he'd grown accustomed to hearing every second.
Thinking about it, Milo knew that was exactly what Edward was doing. Why else would a century old vampire never test the limits of both his gift and the ways to silence it?

The mind is a complex thing with a vast capacity for growth and understanding.
The brunette shook his head.
There's no reason to be thinking about how much of a pompous asshole his covenanted was.
Especially when he could be thinking about how sinfully perfect his mate's lips are as they pulled into a smirk.
I wonder what they'd look like wrapped around my dick. Well, I mean...I know what they look like, but I want to know how they look now if we did it in the kitchen... Milo thought, gaze focused on his Jasper.

"Milo, I don't appreciate you calling me a pompous asshole or the thoughts following your statement," Edward scolded, as if talking to a child.

"Oh?" The newborn smirked as he turned his gaze to Edward briefly, "How about his then?"
Milo sent every dirty thought he had about Jasper his covenmate's way.

"Milo," Jasper moaned softly.

"Jasper, God, don't stop!" Milo cried out in return.
Images of Jasper fucking him into next week.
Milo sucking Jasper off in the car as the blonde drove two days ago.
Jasper gazing at Milo as if his newborn mate hung the stars as he watched his mate ride him. Everything.
Edward was seeing it all.
Any normal person would be embarrassed or upset that these personal memories were being shared, but not Milo.
This is what happens when you read other people's minds, Eddie boy. You get stuck with their thoughts, was Milo's final thought before Edward stormed off, probably to go see Bella.
Milo was unaware of his mate's hungry gaze, he slumped on the couch with a satisfied smirk.

"You wanna tell me why I was just hit with an onslaught of your lust, Darlin'? And why Edward just stormed off like a petulant child?" Jasper questioned, slinking towards his smug mate like a panther waiting to pounce.

"Oh, I just gave him... something to think about, Angel," Milo stated, trying to keep an innocent face.
There was no use. He knew that.
Jasper could read his emotions and even if he couldn't, he knew Milo better than he knew himself at this point.

"Is that so?" Jasper rose a brow, "I mean, I'm not complaining, feeling that from you is... will always be amazing,"

"Why don't we just do that when he comes back?" Milo suggested, a smirk forming on his lips, "I wanna feel yours too,"

Jasper chuckled slightly, nodding.
The two only had to wait for Edward to come back home.
And he did eventually, Milo kept his thoughts natural, he was reading a book at the time, the words distracting his mind.