Dark humour and deviled eggs

Jasper and Milo made it to the party a small second after everyone else but it seemed like they had missed an hour of it.
Everyone was already on the floor, dancing or chatting away near the food and there was something that smelled absolutely terrible, if Milo had to guess it would've be the eggs that nobody was touching.
Milo looked around for a second, seeing how many humans were there and his mind shut down for a second.
See his vein? Look how nice! Think about how good that would taste! 
Accidentally, his hand squeezed Jasper's and the blonde looked to his side, feeling the hunger that overcame his boyfriend.
"Dance with me, my love," Jasper called, grabbing both of Milo's hands and walking backwards so his eyes were planted on the newborn.

Milo knew why he did it, it was so he had control and a hold of him. 
Jasper was sneaky like that.
"I can't dance," Milo replied after swallowing the venom in his mouth, clenching his jaw right after at the sizzling burn it left.

"Then you'll learn," Jasper smiled softly, putting one of Milo's hands on his hips and doing the same with his own hand.
Milo looked at the boy seriously, trying not to do anything stupid with the hand on his lover's side. It was tempting, but he couldn't spark something.
"Imagine a box with your feet then draw it," 

Milo looked down to his shoes then was sidetracked by looking at Jasper's. 
Ok, a box, that's not hard, he thought, copying the way Jasper started to move slowly.
Eventually, Milo got it and didn't need to look down anymore.
"This is kinda easy," He said, looking back up and capturing Jasper's proud look before it vanished quickly, as if the blonde was trying to hide it.

"Now we can move closer," Jasper grinned, one side higher then the other, Milo loved that smirk.
With the hand on Milo's hip, Jasper pushed the boy closer, stopping when they were chest to chest.

"You keep pushing me like that Jasper and we're--" Though he couldn't finish his sentence, partially because of the cocky look Jasper had on his face and because he couldn't miss his sister's wedding, "--gonna have to continue dancing," 

"That's what I thought," He chuckled, moving in closer to his lover, his nose brushing Milo's jaw.

"If you're gonna kiss me Angel, don't tease me," Milo huffed, grabbing Jasper's hip harder and pushing them against each other.
Jasper's face instantly was in his, giving him such a nasty glare.
Though Milo only smirked. 
It was wiped off quickly with a shocked sound when Jasper pressed his lips against Milo's rather harshly. 
He pulled back, startled, then gave Jasper a look but the blonde only smiled innocently.
Though, picking up on his mate's playful behaviour, Milo leaned back in, only more softer and brushed his lips against the other's.
God, it felt so nice but then Jasper pulled away, a small frown on his face as he looked over Milo's shoulder.
"What?"

"Your Mom," He replied, not looking away.

"That's... not a joke Jasp," Milo grinned, putting a hand to his jaw and placing a soft kiss on Jasper's cheek.

Jasper gave him another dirty look, "Your mother Miles,"
The older vampire turned his boyfriend to look at the woman standing close to the food table, looking over at them.

"What about her?" Milo wondered, looking back at the boy he loved.

"Her emotions, they were fine before we kissed," Jasper explained, a pointed look on his face.

"Oh..." Milo trailed off, "Do I speak to her?"

Jasper only nodded, "I'll go see if Rose wants a dance,"
Milo smiled at him, letting go of his boyfriend before turning around and walking over to his mother.
He opened his gift, allowing himself to feel his mother's emotions. 
She wasn't angry, she wasn't even sad, it was a weird thing to feel, almost a mix between disappointment and confusion.