Obsession Or Posession?

• Đã dành riêng cho kh0611

Weeks passed and Milo got better.
His ribs healed and soon after, he found himself back at work acting as if nothing ever happened.
Cora was concerned, she asked frequently if he was alright, he gave her the same answer.
She cared though, that was nice.
Bella's leg healed in the same sort of time his ribs did, but it didn't stop their vampire boyfriends from being cautious.
Edward was terrible at it, at one point Milo had to yell at his sisters boyfriend. He gave Bella no personal space and wouldn't let her do anything. Bella was too nice to point out how she liked her independence so Milo told him for her.
Jasper was better at it, in fact, 2 weeks during Milo's recovery, he was suggesting some pretty sexual things and pushing their boundries again. Obviously that wasn't just it, he would look out for Milo and help when he was asked, he would never just do something.
They were back on track again, Milo often went sneaking out with Jasper and sometimes brought Bella too and from school.
On one particular morning, Jasper had decided to drive his siblings to school too, so Milo smiled widely when he saw his lover next to his twin.
"Thanks Miles," Bella gave him a soft look before looking over to Jessica.

The petit human girl walked up to them with a smile.
Over the duration Milo was healing, he talked with Jasper about Jessica and how to get her off his back.
Even though they didn't go to the same school anymore, she would occationally go into the cafe and talk with him, suggesting they hang out or go to a movie sometime.
He would always say no, why didn't she understand that he wasn't into her?
Milo had come up with a plan, pretty cruel but he hoped that it would work, to get Jessica to finally realize that he had no intentions of breaking up with Jasper anytime soon.
"Hey Jess," Bella greeted, waving slightly.

"Hey!" She smiled widely, "Hi Milo,"
Her fingers twirled her hair as she looked at him flirtaciously.

"Hey beautiful," Milo copied her expression, watching her eyes go wide and her cheeks flare red.
Bella shot him a look of confusion but didn't question it, she knew Milo had a way of dealing with things... maybe this was one of those things?

"Oh, wow," She gushed, batting her eyes at him.

"You look really pretty today," Milo told, he wasn't lying, she did look pretty, but just not for him.

"Thanks, you're really hot too," Jessica flirted, her eyes darting to Jasper from across the parking lott.
The male Hale had a deep frown on his face as he watched his mate flirt with another person. The words that Milo was using to describe Bella's annoying friend should only be used towards him. 
Milo bit his lip, leaning against his car. He ran a hand through his thick hair, watching Jessica melt as he moved.

"Jeez," He drawled out, acting as if he needed a deep breath, "You don't know what you're doing to me Jess," 
From the corner of his eye, he saw Bella freeze at his dirty words then make her way over to her boyfriend who was watching too.
At this point, the whole vampire family were.
The girl in front of him clenched her jaw and blushed more, if that was even possible. 
Milo was grinning, he knew what he was doing and by her reaction, she will definitely not want to talk to him ever again after his plan.

She gulped, "Get my number through Bella?" 
Jessica was desperate, not having enough time to write it down for him as the warning bell went off.

"Of course," He flashed her his best pretty boy smile before letting her leave.
When she was out of sight, Milo let out a loud, supressed laugh.
Though it was cut short, he was being pushed up against his car, their flushes being pushed against each other.
Milo grunted, ready to push his attacker away, but eased up when he realized it was only Jasper.
A smirk rose to his lips when he took in the way his boyfriend looked.
A frown so dangerous, it should've been scary, was on his face and his lips were pouted.
Milo wanted to have his way with him in the middle of Forks High parking lott.
He looked back at the vampire, seeing how Jasper's eyes had darkened.
Not trying to hide it at this point because, why would he, Milo trailed his eyes down to Jasper's crotch. 
The smile he had grew as he licked his lips ready to speak.