Let's Dissapoint Each Other

When Edward came back from Alaska, things started to happen. Bad things.
Bella came home from school and spoke to Milo about how Edward had spoken to her. Apparently, he was nicer, she had doubted if any of it actually happened. He wanted to know about their parents and Phil, why she moved to Forks and if she liked the weather.
Bella also brought up his eyes. 
I swear they were black the last time I saw him, now they're golden, she had said, making Milo freeze. 
He had forgotten how much attention Bella pays to things.
Since Edward had returned to Forks, everytime Milo went out for a drive with Jasper, he could tell something was off with the blonde. 
Anytime he would ask a question about the family, Jasper would be blunt or avoid it. Something was happening, Milo wasn't stupid.
They were driving back into Forks, the time reaching around 3am when Milo decided he wanted answers, it wasn't fair. All of this had started the same time Isabella came to Forks.
Thoughts clouded his mind, was Bella in trouble? Did her future hold bad things? Why was Edward suddenly bipolar towards her?

Milo turned to his boyfriend, watching how his golden eyes briefely met the human's brown ones.
"Y'alright?" Jasper wondered, feeling how Milo's emotions were changing.

"Are you?" Milo asked, "You seem to be holding quite a bit back,"
If only he knew what was making the blonde feel like this.
Jasper didn't respond, his mind too busy with thinking. He wanted to tell Milo, he did, but the reaction that would come out of the human was untelligable. 
Instead, he thought fuck it, and decided to tell his boyfriend.

"Edward is mated to Bella and Alice sees her being a vampire one day"

"You fucking what?" Milo hissed, turning to look at the vampire properly.
Jasper winced, he was confused because as much as Milo expressed audible anger, his emotions showed that he was relieved. 

"You were thinking worse, weren't you?" Jasper guessed, watching as Milo frowned, nodding but leaning into his seat again.

"Yeah," Milo hummed, "Sorry for speaking to you like that, I just-- Wow, Bella's going to be a vampire too huh?"
The slight annoyed emotions of the human turned into something more calm. 
It gave him clarity to know that he would have his sister, his baby sister, with him as a vampire. Maybe being a vampire wouldn't be so bad afterall?

"Are you ok with that?" Jasper asked, his hand reaching out for his lover.
Milo grabbed his cold hand and placed both of their hands on his thigh. He nodded and squeezed Jasper's hand. 
Of course he was ok with that. Everything would be ok if Jasper was there with him.

"I wish I could still sleep with you at night," Jasper frowned, disliking how Bella had such a strong scent as they pulled up to the Swan's house.

"I could sleep round yours tonight?" Milo offered, excitement of doing that filling him and washing away any bad emotions he had recently felt.

Jasper's eyes lit up but he then shook his head, "Charlie would be mad if he woke and realized you weren't there,"

"Ok, maybe, but I'm 19 and shouldn't have to ask to stay at my boyfriends," Milo decided, grinning as he leant over to the blonde, "If he's pissed, so what?"
Milo never wanted to anger his father, but it was obvious that they held a connection that Bella and Charlie would never have, so getting out of trouble was easy.
Jasper pulled Milo close, bringing himself close enough to kiss him. It was slow, passionate, and just full of the love that neither of them could speak outloud.
He pulled away, confident that if he didn't, Milo would try to recreate one of their recent sexual scenes. Instead, he pulled away from the human house and drove back out of Forks to his own vampire recidence. 
There was only two lights on when they pulled up and from what Milo could remember, one of them was Rosalie's room and the other was the family room.
Of course Rosalie was the one being antisocial.

The two walked in hand in hand into the living room, Carlisle and Esme were there, they smiled at him.
Ok then, so everyone else must be hunting and forgot to turn off Rosalie's light or she was the only one that didn't want to go.
Whatever it was, Milo was thinking about the wrong Hale so decided to focus on his boyfriend who was walking slightly in front, guiding them through the dark house, to his bedroom.
When they entered and Jasper flicked the light on, the first thing he noticed was that there wasn't a sofa, instead, there was a bed tucked against what used to be Jasper's book case. 
He shot the vampire a look.