Harsh Words From A Hot Man

Scratch that. Milo wanted the weekend to never, ever happen. He hated Jasper Hale and all his siblings, even the ones he hadn't spoken to yet. What was wrong with them? 
Milo got to school in his car and waved good morning to Anita who quickly met up with him, handing him a little bag. He looked in it expectantly, seeing she had brought him a cream cheese bagel. He looked at the girl with a wide smile.
"How'd you know I haven't eaten yet?" He asked, pulling the bag down to start eating the delight.

"I didn't, my Mom packed me two and I don't really like the filling, so I thought you might like it," They replied, smiling happily as he ate it without a complaint.
Milo decided it was a fair enough answer as he took a glance over his friend's outfit. She had her hair tucked into a ponytail with a strand falling loose. Their outfit was casual, grey cargos and a long sleeved white shirt. She looked pretty, very pretty. He then looked down to his own outfit, black jeans and a hoodie. He wasn't really feeling like today was the day to dress up, like he had done for all the previous days of being in Forks. He was drained and tired from staying up all night because a certain blonde boy wouldn't leave his head. 

He looked over to the flashy cars, a blonde woman, her hair almost the color yellow itself, stared at him, her face not giving any emotion away. Next to her, stood the man he dreamed about, they looked earily alike but really different too. Milo had heard the girl speak, though he couldn't remember her name, and she didn't really have an accent, but he was sure everyone called her Jasper's twin. If so, why didn't she had his accent or the other way round? 
Anita looked at their friend and followed his eyesight to the Cullens, standing by their cars. She said nothing but watched as Rosalie stared at him. She was surprised that Milo didn't have scorch marks forming on his forehead.

"Did you stab blondie or something?" She wondered gripping her falling bag and placing it back onto her shoulder after a quick tic.

"She's sure acting like it," His eyebrows rose a little, Milo wasn't one to judge, especially as he didn't know the people, but if they were going to act rude to him...

The friends walked into their homeroom and sat down on opposite sides of the room. Emmett greeted him with a smile so Milo returned it, deciding to not bring up how his girlfriend couldn't avert her eyes from him. The introduction to the school day ended quickly, and he found himself walking with Anita to his photography lesson again. 
He took his camera out of his bag as his teacher explained that half the lesson would be theory and the other would be practical. 
Then Alice Cullen sat next to him.
He pretended to ignore her, writing some notes down that the teacher spoke about, the camera, different ways to use the shutter speed, how to turn the brightness up. It was basic things that any photographer needed to know.

"Good morning?" Alice spoke out when the class was allowed to speak.
It took Milo a second to realize that she wasn't saying it as a greeting, she was curious and wanted to know how he was.

"It's all good so far, you?" He remained casual, still not knowing if talking to that family was a good idea, especially as now he had eyes in the back of his head from her sister.

"Mhm," She sighed happily, taking a breath, "Are you liking Forks so far?"

"Definately," Milo settled for that because a long introduction wasn't needed. 
He didn't need to tell her that he used to live here until his Mother dragged him and his sister away when he was barely two years old. She didn't need to know how his memories were jagged as he tried to remember what Forks used to be like, even when he stayed during the summers when he was younger. 
Forks was his home, he was like a pulse in a wrist, it belonged there.

"And school?" Alice continued, wanting to keep causal conversation.

"It's good. Food could be better though," He snided, joking a little.