Chapter 38 Detoxification

Start from the beginning

  The raised hand paused in the air, and the assassin leader's sweat slid down his temples and soaked into the triangular scarf that covered his face.

  The young man stood still. In the misty night, his figure standing with his hands behind his hands showed an eerie tranquility.

  After a moment, he turned his face, his cold eyes seemed to pierce the cover of darkness, and accurately met the assassin leader's gaze.

  "Keep two alive,"

  the young man said with an elegant smile, "Kill the rest."

  The cold light of the blade suddenly appeared, startling the birds in the forest.

  Fresh.

  .Blood

  spattered on the bushes, condensing into deep purple in the night. When the assassins died, they didn't even have time to scream.

  Only the assassin leader was left alive, and he cast his red eyes on the young man in the road.

  This is no young man wandering at night, he is clearly the King of Hell who is seeking his life!

  Capture the thief first and capture the king first. The assassin leader rushes out of the dense forest with his sword and stabs the young man -

  this is his fate as a dead soldier of the East Palace. He will never retreat and surrender until the moment of death!

  "Uh!"

  With the crisp sound of broken arm bones, the sword fell to the ground, and the assassin was choked.

  His eyes widened, and he reached out to grab the young man's iron-like arm, but he grabbed a circle of apricot-white silk ribbon wrapped around his wrist.

  The silk ribbon was silky and loose. It was blown by the night wind and fluttered into the air. The young man opened his mouth in time to bite it and held it between his teeth.

  The last scene the assassin saw was the young man holding the apricot-white ribbon, his black hair slightly scattered in the wind, as handsome as a god and as ruthless as Shura.

  The assassin leader's body was thrown to the ground, and a large pool of dark purple blood soon fainted beneath his body.

  Ning Yin wiped her hands clean, her eyes fell on the assassin's hand that touched the ribbon, and she frowned lightly.

  He lifted his boot and stepped on that hand, pressed it tightly, and crushed it hard.

  Until the bones were crushed and the flesh was mutilated, he bit one end of the ribbon and wrapped it around his left arm and tied a knot.

  "Take those who are still alive and clean them up," he ordered.

  Immediately, a subordinate jumped out and dragged the assassin's body deep into the jungle.

  The clouds dispersed, and the full moon was reflected in a pool of sticky shallow puddles, dyed a magnificent purple-red.

  It was a quiet night in the capital.

  On the second day, the guards sent by Yu Lingxi successfully received Yu Xinyi.

  The caught witness of grain theft was sent to Dali Temple together with the intercepted secret message. The evidence pointed directly at the Prince of the East Palace, causing an uproar in the court.

  Not to mention that it was life-saving food. Thirty thousand shi of food was enough to feed an army that was rebelling against the emperor. The fact that the prince formed a clique for personal gain at such a young age was undoubtedly an insult to the old and suspicious emperor.