Yu Xinyi took a deep breath and spoke out the most worrying situation, "The imperial court sent inspectors to the four counties of Luozhou overnight on the grounds of monitoring and caring for the people. No later than noon tomorrow, if they can't get it If we give out 30,000 shi of grain, both Yu Huanchen and his father will die."

  Yu Lingxi's breath suffocated.

  The emperor didn't know there was a problem with the disaster food, so why was he so anxious to send an inspector?

  Could it be that someone is deliberately adding fuel to the flames and trying to put the Yu family to death?

  "Sister, who is also the inspector?" Yu Lingxi asked.

  Yu Xinyi hurried home from the palace just after hearing the news that the inspector had left Beijing.

 He said: "This is Wang Lingqing, the Minister of Household Affairs."

  Wang Lingqing...

  This name is very familiar, and I seem to have heard it before.

  Thinking of something, Yu Lingxi suddenly raised her eyes and whispered: "Sister, he is from the prince." Yu Xinyi was shocked: "   Sui Sui

  , how do you know?"

Even Yu Xinyi didn't know what party he belonged to, so how could his sister, who was in a deep boudoir, be sure that he was a member of the prince's command?

  Yu Lingxi realized that she had let something slip, but she couldn't care less at the moment.

  She remembered that not long after she entered the palace in her previous life, someone presented treasures and beauties to Ning Yin.

  Ning Yin leaned on crutches, walked straight past the red-robed official who was prostrate on the ground, and said coolly: "Wang Lingqing, I don't need a slave with the second surname by my side." The Zhu-robed official immediately followed

  Ning Yin on his knees and said flatteringly: "Wei minister I was blind before, so I followed the prince...oh no, the former prince. Now I have abandoned the dark side and turned to the bright side, and I am willing to do everything for the prince!" "

  Oh?" Ning Yin glanced at him, then narrowed her eyes and laughed softly.

  Yu Lingxi remembered this name so clearly because that day Ning Yin really fulfilled his sentence of "the whole body is wiped out."

  He ordered people to cut out Wang Ling's liver and brain, chop them into pieces and feed them to the dogs.

  "Probably, I heard my father or brother mention it..."

  Yu Lingxi made up a reason at random and changed the subject, "Sister, now is not the time to ask." "

  That's right, you woke me up. ."

  Yu Xinyi analyzed, "My father refused to rely on the East Palace faction and had long since become a thorn in the prince's side. Not to mention that one after another marriages were canceled. It is not impossible for him to use this matter to suppress and annex the Yu family." All doubts were solved

  .

  Before noon tomorrow, either die or surrender.

  Thinking of this, Yu Xinyi gritted her silver teeth, clenched her fists and said, "Despicable!"

  "Sister, please don't rush, hide it from me first."

  Yu Lingxi thought for a moment and said decisively, "There is still time, I Let's go to Xue's Mansion."