Chapter 31 - Pen Gift

Start from the beginning

  Ning Tan rolled her eyes at him and snorted. He said: "Why are you talking about this? How can I still think about state affairs now..."

  He paused when he thought of something.

  "Yes." A hint of calculation flashed in Ning Tan's narrow eyes, and she waved to Cui An.

  After whispering, he asked: "Remember?"

  Cui An closed his eyes and sneered at An, and nodded: "I will do it now."

  Ning Tan then slumped in the seat with satisfaction, narrowed his eyes, and smiled ferociously.

  As long as the plan succeeds, let alone capturing Yu Yuan, even his two daughters will have to come to the East Palace and kneel to beg for mercy.

  Thinking of not being able to eat until now,

Girl, Ning Tan felt a burning sensation in her lower abdomen.

  "Wait a minute."

  He called Cui An, "Where's the fake one who seduces an orphan? It's the one named Zhao. You bring her into the palace."

  Cui An stopped and said, "This girl is disgusted by Princess Deyang and has no moral character. Shu, I can't be named Liangdi."

  "Then let her be the lowest concubine. It's just a fake anyway, just for fun."

  Ning Tan clicked her tongue impatiently, waiting for the real master of the Yu family to arrive, Of course, there was no need for her.

  Lightning tore through the night sky, illuminating the towers and palaces of the capital in stark white.

  The wind suddenly picked up, and another shower was coming.

  ...

  In the early morning, the sky is blue with rain, and the puddles in front of the steps reflect the shadows of trees and floating clouds.

  Yu Lingxi was sitting in front of the dressing table, lost in thought, when she unexpectedly heard Hu Tao combing her hair behind her and saying, "I noticed that the young lady's complexion has become better and better recently. She is fair and rosy, as beautiful as peach blossoms blooming in spring." The speaker was unintentional, the listener said

  . Have a heart.

  Yu Lingxi thought of the scene in the secret room yesterday, and the mottled, absurd, and fragmented memories came in like a tide, burning her cheeks.

  During her two years in the Regent's Palace, she had always been the one to please Ning Yin, and Ning Yin had always enjoyed her. Occasionally when he was in a good mood, he would patiently make her cheeks turn red, but it was very different from yesterday...

  Yu Lingxi couldn't tell what the difference was.

  She only knew that there was a long bamboo path out of the Zen room, and she could not look directly at Ning Yin's dark and wet hem.

  Fortunately, it rained that day, and the drizzle fell sideways and wet the clothes, so it didn't make anyone suspicious.

  Ning Yin said that there was another attack of this poison.

  The first two times cost half my life, and I don't know what the third time will be like... Could it be that I have to go find him again?

  Having been a caged bird for two years in her previous life, Yu Lingxi cherished her life very much, not that she minded the constraints of secular ethics.