Chapter 22: Kill?

Start from the beginning

When she was drowning in the lake just now, Ning Yin had a chance to kill her. He didn't even have to do it himself; he just had to watch Xue Cen drown in the lake, and she would drown in less than half a cup of tea.

That way, no one would know he had been here.

But Ning Yin jumped down and fished her out from the bottom of the lake.

Yu Lingxi decided to gamble again. Anyway, little lunatics like to gamble with their lives, don't they?

She even took a step forward, and took another step forward, the dripping wet dress pressed against her exquisite and undulating figure, the water droplets from the tip of her hair dripping on Ning Yin's deerskin boots, blurring dark wet marks.

She had nothing in her previous life, and she was able to survive for a long time under Ning Yin's unpredictable violence. In this life, she has everything she needs, so is she afraid that she won't be able to cope with Ning Yin, who is not yet mature?

The lantern shook slightly, and the tall and low shadows on the wall almost overlapped.

After soaking in the lake for a long time, each other's breathing was damp.

When Yu Lingxi raised her head and looked up, Ning Yin's hand holding the whip suddenly tightened, and her knuckles turned white.

"Now, are you going to kill me?"

She resisted the desire to shrink back, looked at Ning Yin's cold and pale face close at hand, and repeated, "Kill?"

Ning Yin looked at her with eyes half downcast, without moving.

As if sixty years had passed, Yu Lingxi nodded knowingly: "Okay, then I'm going back home now."

Ning Yin did not stop him.

"Do you still want to come with me?" Yu Lingxi asked.

Ning Yin just looked at her, acquiescing.

Yu Lingxi could see her little self reflected in Ning Yin's eyes.

She stubbornly opened her eyes until she confirmed that the boy did not intend to leave, then took a step back, turned around and got into the carriage.

When she got into the carriage, she glanced to the side out of the corner of her eye, and Ning Yin didn't leave, nor did she make any other dangerous moves.

Yu Lingxi knew that, at least for now, she was safe.

Cold and sore.

After the strong composure dissipated, the suppressed chill and pain scrambled to recover, invading all limbs and bones.

She took the cloak from the carriage and wrapped it around Thurse's body, leaning wearily against the wall of the carriage.

Spreading out his palm, he saw two red and swollen welts interlaced and a little blood oozing from the purple-red broken skin.

In the end, the root of her nose was sore. Yu Lingxi lightly touched the broken skin of her palm, bit her lip and said nothing. In her past and present lives, even when she was the most desolate, she had never suffered such severe physical pain.

But she didn't regret the whip that fell cruelly; these two whips woke her up.

She used to be lucky, but she forgot that an extremely distorted personality cannot be acquired overnight.

She can no longer separate the lunatic from the previous life from the young man; now, Ning Yin is Ning Yin.

To deal with Ning Yin, he can only be crazier than Ning Yin.