Chapter 3-Rebirth

Start from the beginning

This Northern Expedition is the source of all disasters.

If her father and brother hadn't gone north and the Yu family hadn't fallen, she wouldn't have become an orphan girl whom everyone bullied, and she died inexplicably on Ning Yin's couch.

"Sui Sui, you just recovered from your illness; why did you come out to have a shower again?" The woman found her standing outside the door, put down her work, and got up.

The familiar baby name gives people a calming power.

Because she was weak and sick when she was a child, and no matter how many medicines she took, her mother went to Ci'an Temple and begged for these two words for her, hoping that she would be "peaceful every year".

"Auntie!" Yu Lingxi burst into emotion and hugged this delicate and gentle woman tightly.

Everything seems to have settled down.

"What's the matter, Suisui?" Madam Yu stroked her back, thinking she was acting like a spoiled child.

"I just... miss you." Yu Lingxi shook her head. All kinds of past lives came to her lips, but she couldn't tell them.

Everything was over, and she couldn't bear for Niang to be sad.

Yu Lingxi looked at the tall man walking towards her again, and her eyes became hot. "Daddy."

Father was still the same as he remembered, with a rough face, a little frost on his temples, and a majestic lion embroidered on the front of his official robe.

And behind him, the eldest son, Yu Huanchen, was wearing a sky-blue military uniform with sleeves, sword eyebrows, and starry eyes, looking at his sister with folded arms and smiling: "I've been ill for a while; why did I become so dumb?"

These are the two pillars of the Yu family and Yu Lingxi's haven.

Yu Lingxi's gaze fell on Father's index finger, and the animal head ring that symbolized the honor and disgrace of the family shone brightly in the candlelight.

The mother in her previous life gave her this ring and told her to live a good life, but she failed.

In this life, she must make up for all her shortcomings!

Yu Lingxi plucked up her courage and said softly, "Father, brother, can you stop going north?"

With tenderness in his tiger eyes, General Yu coaxed, "No way, my good girl."

Leaning by the window, Yu Huanchen wiped his sword and said loudly, "The Holy Majesty's appointment is a trust in the Yu family. How can you not go if you don't want to go?"

Yu Lingxi took a step forward, unable to hide her eagerness: "What if there is a fraud on this trip? There are many generals in the imperial court, but the emperor just orders father and brother. There is a small commotion; do you need two generals from the Yu family to go together?" ?"

General Yu smiled.

He raised his big, rough hand and stroked his daughter's hair: "My good girl is too young to understand. Cathay Pacific is the only way to ensure peace for the people. Father is a general. How can you be a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death?"

With the expected answer, Yu Lingxi's heart sank, and her eyes turned red.

Father and brother have been killing and killing all their lives, do not believe in ghosts and gods, and are not afraid of Xiaoxiao. Even if he tells all about rebirth, father and brother will still choose to go north to fight.

They are such people, loyal and courageous, and regard the king's fate as big as the sky.

What's more, Yu Lingxi died before she could find out who the traitor besides her father was in her previous life.