Love and romance unveiled

Scarlett took Abby and her babies to the Grey Mansion because her parents want to spend this weekend with them.

After dinner, the kids were downstairs with Arianna, while Scarlett was working on her laptop in her bedroom.

Abigail entered the room, smiled, changed her clothes in the closet, and then approached Scarlett.

She closed the laptop and Scarlett told her,

"Honey, I need to work, but I promise we can cuddle later."

Scarlett knew that Abigail had been very clingy lately.

However, Abigail sat on Scarlett's lap, with her legs on either side, and said,

"I don't want cuddles. I want something else, baby."

Abigail untied her robe, revealing that she was only wearing bra and panties.

Before Scarlett could react, Abigail began kissing Scarlett on the lips.

During their kiss, Abigail unbuttoned Scarlett's shirt, and Scarlett removed Abigail's robe.

Scarlett kissed Abigail's neck and chest but eventually stopped.

Annoyed, Abigail said,

"Scarlett, don't stop, I need you."

Scarlett replied,

"Babe, we have to stop, or things might go further."

Abigail stood up from Scarlett's lap, wear her robe and expressed her frustration, saying,

"If any other woman tried to seduce you, she'd already be in bed with you. Arianna told me everything you did when I was in California."

Scarlett's eyes widened in embarrassment, and Abigail tried to leave, but Scarlett hugged her from behind and reassured her, saying,

"You don't need to seduce me, love. I'm all yours. Let's go take a shower."

Abigail said,

"But you've already showered."

Scarlett responded,

"What you did to me earlier made me feel like I need another shower."

Abigail's eyes wandered to a spot-on Scarlett's sweatpants, and she giggled.

Scarlett picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

They both stood under the running water, looking at each other.

Scarlett took off her shirt and then opened Abigail's robe and removed her bra and panties.

Scarlett pressed Abigail against the wall and began kissing her passionately.

She moved down to Abigail's chest, leaving love bites.

Scarlett loosened her grip, and Abigail tried to lower Scarlett's sweatpants.

Scarlett stopped her, grasped Abby's hand, and said,

"Babe, please stop."

Scarlett shivers as Abigail smirks at her and grabs Scarlett's buddy with both hands.

Scarlett placed her hands on the wall on either side of Abigail and Abby began gently stroking it.

Scarlett leaned in and nipped Abigail's shoulder before placing her forehead on Abby's shoulder.

Scarlett moans,

"Baby.... Abby.... Please.... slow..."

as Abigail pumps more quickly.