Get the wrong end of the stick #1

Scarlett led them to the gaming area, and as predicted, Raphael dashed towards the video game section, while Isabella gleefully leaped into a ball pit.

With a touch of concern, Scarlett advised,

"Hey, baby, please be careful. Don't be too rough; you might hurt yourself."

Abigail observed her kids immersed in their play, her attention momentarily shifting to Scarlett, who was engaged in a conversation with a staff member and appeared to hand over some money.

After some initial reluctance, the staff member accepted it.

As Scarlett rejoined Abigail, she proposed,

"Let's go; I want you to join me for a ride."

Abigail's eyes widened as she asked,

"What do you mean?"

Seeing Abigail's reaction, Scarlett realized she could playfully tease her a bit more.

Leaning in, she whispered in a conspiratorial tone,

"I can tell what's on your mind. I see it in your eyes."

Abigail grew visibly embarrassed, struggling for words.

Scarlett couldn't resist a chuckle, saying,

"Oh, Ms. Harrison, your imagination is something else. I'm talking about horse riding. I know you want to try it too, and don't worry about the kids."

She gestured towards a staff member, noting,

"That guy over there will keep an eye on them. We'll be back in a few minutes. Let's let the kids enjoy their time while we also have some fun."

Before Abigail could respond, Scarlett playfully took her hand and led her towards the riding area.

Scarlett outfitted Abigail with the necessary safety gear and then assisted her in mounting the horse.

Abigail's apprehension was evident as she voiced her fear,

"Scarlett, I really don't think I can go through with this. Please let me get down."

Scarlett couldn't help but laugh, teasingly commenting,

"Such a baby."

Defending herself, Abigail retorted,

"I am not a baby."

Scarlett playfully countered,

"Well, to me, you're still my baby."

With that, Scarlett also ascended the horse, leaving Abigail astonished.

She had never expected Scarlett to join her on the ride.

Abigail spoke up,

"Scarlett, I can handle this. I don't think the horse can manage both of us."

Raising an eyebrow, Scarlett questioned,

"What are you implying?"

Abigail hesitated before replying,

"Well... you know, only I know your weight."

Scarlett didn't respond and gently urged the horse forward.

As the horse began to move, Abigail's anxiety grew.

She pleaded,

"Scarlett, please hold on. I might fall off. Slow down, please. Why is this horse so jumpy?"

In response, Scarlett reached out and grasped Abigail with one hand, reassuring her,

"Abigail, calm down. Everything's fine. Just stay still."