Moving forward, Looking back

The meeting with Ms. Abraham took place at Humphrey's Industry, and Abigail didn't want to attend, but she had to.

They were all sitting in the conference room, waiting for the lady they were supposed to meet.

Abigail and Arianna were discussing something when the door opened, and she walked in.

She was blonde and wearing a black shirt with black pants.

Everyone, including Abigail, stood up when she entered, and they all sat down at her request.

She stood at the edge of the table, and Alexa was beside her.

When Abigail saw her for the first time, her eyes widened, and she wanted to stand up, but Arianna held her hand and asked,

"What are you doing, Abigail?"

Abigail's voice trembled as she inquired,

"Is that Scarlett?"

Arianna replied,

"What are you talking about, Abigail? She's not Scarlett. The first time Lucas and I met her, we felt the same way, but it's not true."

Abigail didn't know how to respond, and her body started shaking.

Arianna held Abigail's hand, trying to calm her.

The meeting began, but Abigail's gaze remained fixed on Skylar.

After the meeting, everyone was talking and shaking hands.

As Abigail looked closely at her face, she noticed a large scar running from Skylar's eyebrows to her cheek.

When Skylar extended her hand for a handshake, Abigail's fingers moved toward the scar on her face.

However, before Abigail could touch it, Skylar firmly grasped Abigail's hand and said quietly,

"Mrs. Grey, please don't overstep your boundaries."

Then she let go of Abigail's hand and walked towards the door.

Abigail was feeling confused about the situation.

Her heart was telling her that she is Scarlett, but her mind and Lucas and Arianna were all saying otherwise.

The invitation to the evening party was because of their successful collaboration, and although Abigail didn't want to go, she had to attend for business reasons.

She wore a black, backless gown with a slit on the right side, and she straightened her black hair.

She kept her jewelry minimal, only wearing earrings and a bracelet, along with her wedding ring, which she never took off.

The party was attended by important businessmen and well-known individuals.

Arianna didn't come, but Lucas accompanied Abby.

They both were greeting everyone.

Lucas asked Abby,

"Would you like a drink?"

Abigail nodded and replied,

"Um... I'd like a soft drink."

Lucas headed to the bar.

Meanwhile, a drunk man approached Abigail and said,

"Hi, beautiful. I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you. Let's dance together."

He tried to put his hand on Abigail's bare shoulder, but someone intervened, grabbing the man's wrist and saying,

"She already has company, and that would be me."