Missing puzzles

Scarlett glanced at her penthouse and couldn't help but think,

"It's really tough being away from my children. It's just a matter of a few days, and we'll be reunited."

She leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and reflected,

"I never imagined Alexa would go to such extremes. I understand she's obsessed, but the fact that she tried to harm me and wrecked my family and business is beyond belief."

Scarlett's mind drifted back to seven months ago.

Flashback

The truck driver opened the car door and removed Scarlett's body, thinking that she was dead.

His eyes widened when he recognized her, saying,

"Scarlett Grey."

The driver knew her because his son was getting an education thanks to the NGO funded by Grey Enterprises.

When Scarlett took control of the business, she initiated an NGO that sponsored education for young students, inspired by Abigail's struggles.

She was aware of Abigail's dedication to studying and working two jobs, even on weekends, so she wanted to help students like Abigail who wished to study but lacked the financial means.

Scarlett started this NGO in Abigail's name.

The driver remained in shock, realizing the terrible mistake he had made just for money.

If he had known it was Scarlett in the car, he would never have done it.

Before the driver could react, he felt someone grasp his hand.

He looked to see Scarlett's hand on his wrist.

Scarlett pleaded,

"Please, help me. Take me to the hospital. My wife is waiting."

The driver replied,

"I'm truly sorry. I don't know how to make it up to you. Please forgive me. I did it for the money, but I'll turn myself in to the police. I'll confess everything. Please forgive me."

Scarlett was in pain but was shocked by this.

She winced in pain and asked,

"You did it on purpose. Who paid you for this?"

The driver lowered his head and said,

"I don't know her first name, but she's a wealthy woman. Her last name is Humphrey."

Scarlett was shocked once again.

She took the phone from the driver and called Lucas.

The driver pleaded,

"Please, let me take you to the hospital. You have a lot of injuries."

Scarlett responded,

"I'm okay. My brother is on his way."

Lucas halted his car and rushed toward Scarlett, who was sitting on the road with the driver's support.

He embraced Scarlett and asked,

"What happened? Let's get to the hospital. I'll inform Arianna."

Scarlett replied,

"It's a complicated situation, Lucas. Please don't tell anyone that I'm alive. Let everyone believe I died in this accident."

Then she lost consciousness, and Lucas took her to the hospital.

Lucas followed Scarlett's instructions and kept her survival a secret.