Biting the bullet 🔞🔞🔞

Scarlett forcefully pushed Alexa away, Abigail takes two steps back and hastily exit the office.

Scarlett, wants to go after Abigail.

However, Alexa grabbed Scarlett's hand and insisted,

"Your employees have no manners, Scarlett. You need to teach them. Let's finish what we started."

Scarlett yanked her hand free from Alexa's grip, her anger evident in her tone.

"What do you want from me? I've told you countless times I don't need you. Why do you keep pursuing me? Please, just get out of my life."

Alexa placed both her hands on Scarlett's shoulders, attempting to calm the situation.

She pleaded,

"I'm sorry, baby, if I've done something wrong. I only want you. You're my fiancée. Once we're married, everything will be fine."

Scarlett grabbed both of Alexa's hands and spoke firmly through her anger,

"Let me make this crystal clear. I am not getting married because I'm already married to the love of my life. This is the last time we'll ever meet."

With that, Scarlett freed herself from Alexa's grasp and headed toward the exit.

Alexa, trying to process the shock, couldn't contain her anger and yelled after Scarlett,

"What did you say? That you're already married? Don't forget, you are mine. Mine alone. I won't allow anyone to take you away. You belong only to Alexa Humphrey."

Scarlett rushed to the parking area, her primary concern being to reach Abigail.

Desperate to connect, she repeatedly dialed Abigail's number, but there was no response.

Scarlett muttered to herself, frustration evident in her voice,

"Abigail, please, pick up the damn phone."

She persisted with her attempts to reach Abigail, but all her calls went unanswered.

Growing increasingly agitated, Scarlett made her way to her car and attempted to start it, only to find that it wouldn't cooperate.

Frustration boiled over, and Scarlett screamed angrily,

"Now what's wrong with this stupid thing?"

Scarlett stepped out of her car and walked away from the building, her blazer hanging from her hand as she moved, lost in thought.

She felt a whirlwind of emotions, struggling to process everything that had just occurred.

She walked with a vacant expression, almost like a living ghost, her mind in turmoil.

Upon returning home, Scarlett sank onto the couch and buried her face in her hands, overwhelmed by the events of the day.

Her daughter, Bella, approached and sat beside her, concerned.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

Bella inquired.

Scarlett removed her hand from her eyes and looked at her daughter, her eyes filled with a mix of sorrow and fatigue.

She pulled Bella into a tight embrace and reassured her,

"Daddy will be okay now. Sweetie, is mommy home?"

Bella nodded and answered,

"Mommy's in her room."

Scarlett gently patted Bella's back and said,