Bipolar

Abigail felt at a loss for words as she gazed at Scarlett, her heart sinking at the sight of her distress.

She reached out to pat Scarlett's back, her own shoulder dampened by Scarlett's tears.

After a few moments, seeing Scarlett's condition improving slightly, Abigail mustered the strength to help her stand, though Scarlett still seemed intoxicated.

"Scarlett, please try to support yourself,"

Abigail urged, her voice tinged with concern.

"I want to help you, but I can't do it all alone. I won't kick you out in this state, and I certainly don't want our kids to witness you like this. Please, try to help yourself too. You're not making it easy; you're quite heavy."

After a struggle, Abigail managed to guide Scarlett into the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed.

However, instead of sitting, Scarlett simply lay down.

Abigail's frustration grew, and she couldn't hold back her irritation any longer.

"Scarlett, you can't just sleep in my bed,"

Abigail said firmly, her patience wearing thin.

"Take some hangover medicine and then you should really leave my house."

Abigail seized the top of Scarlett's shirt, attempting to pull her up, but her balance gave way, and she ended up landing on Scarlett's chest.

To her surprise, Scarlett let out a chuckle and playfully caught Abigail around her waist, teasing,

"So, you're trying to take advantage of me?"

Scarlett's comment struck a nerve, and Abigail's anger flared.

She retorted sharply, her voice raised,

"Scarlett, just leave me, or I swear I'll call the security guard and tell him there's a drunken intruder in my house."

Scarlett's laughter persisted, undeterred by Abigail's warning.

"Princess, why the yelling?"

Scarlett quipped, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Don't forget our little ones are sleeping in the next room. Do you really want them to wake up to the sight of their mommy attempting to... 'take advantage' of their daddy?"

Abigail's frustration grew as Scarlett's words sank in.

She felt a sense of disappointment, realizing that Scarlett hadn't changed much from the person she had dated five years ago.

The banter and dynamics were all too familiar, a reminder that the essence of Scarlett remained unchanged despite the passage of time.

Scarlett adjusted their positions, so now Abby was lying in front of her, their eyes locked in an intimate gaze.

Scarlett's hand gently cupped Abby's cheek, her touch tender as she confessed,

"You know, I've missed you every day. Not a single day has gone by in these five years where I haven't felt your absence."

Abigail's response was laced with a hint of anger,

"I wish I could say the same."

Scarlett laughed softly, a playful glint in her eyes,

"Since when did my irresistible baby transform into a devil baby?"

Leaning in closer, Scarlett's actions confused Abigail.