A misguided conscience

Abigail turned on Scarlett.

Scarlett's hands were undressing Abigail, and during their kiss, Scarlett stated,

"I will tell you everything tomorrow morning."

Scarlett placed her hands beneath Abigail's thighs and lifted her up.

Abigail's legs are wrapped around Scarlett's waist, and they are kissing furiously.

Scarlett lays Abigail down in her bed.

She leaves Abigail's lip and undress her completely.

She began kissing Abigail on the neck, which made Abigail's breathing difficult.

Scarlett puts one nipple in her mouth and sucking it while the other is squeezed with her other hand.

Scarlett sucked it until Abigal moaned.

"Babe, it's sweet,"

Scarlett remarked, looking at Abigail's face and added,

"I like the taste."

Scarlett proceeds to the second nipple but stops and laughs when she notices a tiny bite mark there and exclaims,

"Aurora! You are really giving hard time to your mommy."

She kisses the bite mark and begins sucking it.

Scarlett let off of Abigail's chest and moved towards her favorite spot.

Scarlett parted Abigail's thighs, kissed her between the legs, stroked her organ to prepare her, and then thrust inside Abigail.

Scarlett is moving inside, which is becoming more intense with each thrust.

"Scarlett... ummm.... cumi...."

yells Abigail.

"Me too, babe,"

Scarlett said.

"I'm not sure how you get me to cum so quickly."

Scarlett let her release inside Abigail.

Scarlett then placed Abigail's feet around her neck and interlock it, and began thrusting her roughly.

This is a painful position for Abigail, but it allows Scarlett to go deeper.

Scarlett repeated this process until she lost track of how many times, she cum inside Abigail.

Scarlett is now exhaling heavily.

"You know what, Abby,"

she whispered as she stooped over Abigail and kissed her lips.

"You make me become a sex junkie. If it's you, I guarantee I'll do it endlessly every day."

Abigail is so intoxicated that she doesn't understand what Scarlett is saying.

"This is cheating,"

Abigail said,

"you're always on top."

Scarlett laughed and replied,

"I will do anything my wifey said."

Scarlett shifted so quickly that Abigail is now sitting on top of Scarlett and Scarlett is laying down.

Abigail closed her eyes when Scarlett changed positions without pulling out.

Abigail was now sitting on top of Scarlett with her organ inside her, which made it go in deeply.

Scarlett looked at Abigail, sat up, and hugged her, asking,