Update: bonus chapter

Bonus chapter:

I'm in my office glaring at Arielle and stupid Silvio

I'm in my office glaring at Arielle and stupid Silvio. Anni is sitting on my lap playing with my rings, she was coloring but got bored.

"Dad? Don't look at Silvio like that, he's nice to me. And he likes ari a lot." I sigh and look down at Annika. "You're right I'm sorry malysh." She leans on my back and I continue looking over papers and signing them. Who knew being the fucking leader of the Russian mafia is mainly going over papers.

There's a knock on my door I know too well and then storms Aleksandr carrying his son. His child is creepy. Anni straightens up and runs to Aleksandr. "There's my favorite niece." He picks her up and kisses her cheek.

"Aleksandr what are you doing bothering me?" He smiles and looks at killian, "my son wanted to come over to play with Annika and Elena Is that a problem?"

"Also I missed you" I scoff, "you saw me yesterday." He rolls his eyes and puts down the kids before they go running off together.

"Guess what we're having?" I look at Aleksandr who's eyes are full of love. "A girl?" He nods and takes out an ultrasound. "Twin girls" I look at the ultrasound and yup twins it is. "Congratulations alek." I get up and hug him.

Delilah walks in with our newest member to the family, Loki. Elena named him that after watching the marvel movies. Dimitri kept his promise and bought her a dog.

"Hey kids lunch is ready." She's fucking beautiful. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles at me. My wife. "Cynthia is asking for you." Aleksandr gets up and practically runs downstairs.

I walk towards Delilah and pull her to my arms, "hi my love." She says and tip toes to kiss me.I'll never get tired of this, she's my everything.

"Hi sweetheart. You look beautiful in your dress." She blushes and I can't help but smile, we're married with kids and no matter how much time passes I still make her blush.

"Thank you. Can I have a hug?" I didn't hesitate to pull her into my arms, "what's wrong malyshka?" She shakes her head and tears up making me worry. "I just love you so much. Thank you for being the best husband." Great now I want to cry.

"I'll never stop loving you." Was all she said And we stayed here in each other's arms. But it got interrupted when I see a flash of yellow, Amaya is pinned to the door by Dimitri.

"You're a fucking pain in the ass you know that? Stop making this job so fucking complicated!" He's up on her face seething with anger.

"Maybe I wouldn't make it so complicated if you weren't so controlling, now let me Go!" Amaya is equally as pissed.

"Dimitri! Let her go." Delilah gasps and steps towards them. "I quit! I'm done with this bullshit and babysitting a fucking child."

I sigh and pull Dimitri away from a teary Amaya. "Watch it Dimitri, now go and take a walk." He walks past me sending an icy glare at Amaya. I don't know what she did but that look made me want to shit bricks.

"What did you do? Dimitri never gets this upset." Aleksandr comes in glaring daggers at Amaya, I feel bad maybe Dimitri doesn't really like her?

"I ran off with a guy." Never mind he's obsessed. "Oh shit." Cynthia walks in and stands next to Delilah. I let them have girl talk while i go search for Dimitri.

"I've never seen Dimitri this mad, I mean are you sure our plan is working what if he just doesn't like her." Aleksandr is beside me on his phone.

I stop when I see Aleksandr creepy kid standing in the middle of the hallway. "Killian? What's wrong."

"Uncle dimi is upset, he's crying." Aleksandr tenses up and walks towards where killian pointed at. "Killian? Where's the girls" he points at the garden where Arielle and Elena is helping Annika make a flower crown.

"I'm bored uncle." I hummed and asked him to follow me, I know he loves to paint. "You have a special talent killian at such a young age, one day you'll grow up to be unstoppable."

"Like you my dad and uncle dimi?" I nod and bend down, killian may be creepy at times but I adore him.

"But what if I fail? What if I'm not good enough. Will you still love me?" I kiss the top of his head and cup his face making him look at me.

"No matter how many times you fail you'll have me your cousins and your parents to help you back up. Failure is part of life. You're an Ivanov killian, the second most powerful family in the Russian Empire. Own the name."

He nods and smiles. "Thanks uncle. Will uncle Dimi be okay." I nod and let him paint. I leave to go check on my girls, Arielle puts a flower crown on Silvio who looks annoyed.

When Elena noticed me she runs up to me, "made you one!" She puts it on me and then runs off again.

The doorbell rings and I sigh to go open it. When I open the door I grin when I see Nadia and Alessandro, but it quickly drops when I see Genovese with Elijah. I will never get over my stupid grudge.

"Ahh! You're here." Delilah pushes me aside and jumps into her brothers arms. Then I hear the screams, lord give me patience. Delilah insists on family reunions every Saturday, so I have to endure headaches every Saturday.

I still don't like people, my parents and sister will come over later, as well as Delilah's parents. I glare at Giovanni as he hugs Delilah, I don't care if he's married to her brother, I hate that he's touching her.

The evening goes on perfectly, I'm sitting next to Aleksandr and Dimitri. "Who knew our lives would look like this, full of children." Aleksandr speaks up as he sips his drink. "Im still single." Dimitri smiles and looks up at the sky and then looks at Amaya who's sitting alone in the garden.

"Does it get lonely?" Dimitri shrugs and then looks at his hand, "sometimes, but I enjoy being alone. I'll be back." He gets up and goes to Amaya. "100 bucks he's gets with her by next month." I bet with Aleksandr and we shake on it.

By the end of the night everyone left and I go upstairs after checking the house and making sure everything is locked. I check on my son who's in his crib sleeping peacefully. "Night Kai, dad loves you." I whisper to him and then search for my wife. She's in the girls room reading to them.

"Dad! We're having a sleepover in Ari's room." Elena says excitedly. She adores and looks up to her sister. Arielle is now ten, my first daughter grew up quick, it makes me emotional at times.

I listen to Delilah read the book and then help her tuck in the girls. I lead her towards our room and she climbs onto me snuggling into me. "I love you." She's scratching her nails lightly on my chest and I sigh.

"Del? I know what you're doing don't start." I feel her smile against me and trails her hand lower making me flip her so that I'm hovering over her. "What are you gonna do huh?" I let out a humorless laugh and kiss her.

I'll never get tired of us, she's it for life. My girl, my sunshine, my malyshka.
——————————————————-
Authors note:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this last chapter. I don't know if any of you guys know that Aleksandr and Cynthia's book is now up.

Thank you so much for all the love and support on this book.