Chapter 1

"Hurry up sunshine! or you'll be late to school" I hear my older brother Alessandro say as he barged into my room

"Hurry up sunshine! or you'll be late to school" I hear my older brother Alessandro say as he barged into my room. I yell an ok from my bathroom and apply my last coat of mascara. I stare at myself in the mirror a little too long. Stop it Lilah smile.

I went downstairs to the kitchen And greet my older brothers, "good morning twins" I said happily while I hugged them "good morning sunshine you look quiet gorgeous today" Alessandro said while taking my hand to twirl me.

"She's all grown up, first day of senior year, ugh my little angel is not so little anymore. Pardon me" Elijah said while faking his tears. I love my brothers always saying the sweetest things that make my day.

"Is mom home or is she gone already?" I asked in hopes she was doing fine. "She's left after getting called for an emergency surgery" Elijah said. I look at the time and head out to the car waiting patiently for Alessandro to unlock it.

"Wait it's tradition first day of school picture, smile angel on one two... three... cheeesee" I pose for the picture and get into the car after saying goodbye to Elijah.
I arrive to the school and I'm feeling quite anxious but excited at the same time. Last year before I'm off into adulthood yayyy note the sarcasm.

"Goodbye sunshine hope you have fun." I gave alesso a hug and step out the car making my way to the school. I go straight to look for my homeroom. "Hey babe" I turn around to see my boyfriend Jackson, I squeal and hug him.

"Hi my love I brought you a muffin" I say and I give him the bag I was holding. "Oh I'm not hungry" my smile dimmed down it's the thought that counts right?"Oh that's ok love I'll just eat it myself." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Ouch someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

I stare at Jackson trying to see what's wrong with him, I notice his friends looking at us. "Hey you can go with your friends I'll meet up with you in lunch okay?"

I smile up at him as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I turn around and head straight to my home room. I don't really have friends other than Jackson. But that's okay I have my books, and although not many people like me it's okay we never know what's going on at home. Hurt peole take it out on the wrong people when they don't mean to.

I sit down on a table and open my book up, I was lost into a whole new world when I notice someone enter the classroom, it was Nikolai Mikhailov  he's Russian and I love his accent maybe I can learn Russian and we can be friends.

Good thinking  Delilah.

He pases by and sits behind me. woah I can smell his cologne, smells so good.

"What smells good?" I turn around and smile at him.

Don't panic Think Delilah quick.

"Oh my muffin" I got the bag of muffins and an idea popped up. I turn back around and ask "Hey! Nikolai would you like a muffin I have two of them, they're blueberry muffins, my favorite"

I just want to share my muffins with someone is that so hard

"Nyet" he said while shaking his head, oh maybe next time. I turned around and set my muffins on the table. Well maybe next time, more for me yay