Chapter 87

I was laid down in our bed and I felt finger tips grazing my naked back

I was laid down in our bed and I felt finger tips grazing my naked back. Making me instantly shiver, but soon it was replaced with warmth, Nikolai hugged me to his chest and whispered sweet things in my ear.

I craned my neck to see his face, but he was still sleeping. I love that even when he's sleeping he always looks for me. I snuggled more into him and fell back asleep.

The second time I woke up was because I didn't feel him next to me. I got up and went into the restroom to shower and do my daily routine. When I was all done I did our bed and smiled at the events of last night.

Nikolai cherished every part of my body, we then laid down laughing and talking about our future together, sharing childhood memories, deciding when to have more kids. I've never been so grateful for being alive.

I walked down the stairs and headed into the kitchen, and see Nikolai flipping pancakes, he sensed my presence and turned to look at me. I couldn't help my smile and I walked over to him.

"Good morning malyshka. Sleep good?" I nodded and kissed his jaw. When there was a knock on our door I headed to open it, Arielle ran in screaming for Nik. "Dada!" I smiled and hugged Mr Mikhailov.

"I just came to drop her off, I have to leave but say hi to my son for me, I'll have Arielles things delivered soon." He said with a smile.

"What things?" I said confused, "oh I bought her a trampoline, and some new dolls, as well as new dresses." I heard a sigh from behind me and I knew Nikolai was behind me.

"Dad do you always need to buy her more dresses I'm sure she has enough." His dad looked offended and I laughed when Arielle looked offended as well. "My granddaughter can never have enough dresses," I smiled and shook my head picking Arielle up. Nikolai and his father stayed talking while I headed to eat breakfast.

I cut up small pieces for Arielle and watched as she finished and then that's when I decided to eat my breakfast. Nikolai came back inside the kitchen and had Arielle on his hip again.

I kissed both of the most precious people in my life and then headed to take bear out to the restroom. I couldn't find him and groaned picking my phone up and calling Dimitri.

"Yes?" He picked up on the first ring, I started pacing my bedroom trying to look for bear. "Do you by any chance have bear?" I put the phone on speaker and bent down to look under the bed.

"No I just have nova this time I swear." I began to panic and then I looked out the window, he laid Limp on the grass. Omg no. I told Dimitri I found him and ran outside ignoring Nikolai's and arielles confused look.

"Bear!" I raised my voice but he wouldn't move. I'm going to cry, I bent down and shook bear, he still didn't respond. I was full on crying, while clutching my baby. "Stop playing dead you made her cry." Nikolai says and I looked at him confused as to why he's yelling at my dead dog.

Bear twitches and licks my face his eyes playfull. "You taught him this?" I looked at Nik and he looked at the sky like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Not nice dada! You made mommy cry. I no like you." Nikolai's head snapped down to look at Arielle who walked over and sat on my lap. I smiled with satisfaction and walked away with my kids glaring at my fiancé.

I was trying not to laugh at his expression. "Hey I was just.. no I'm sorry. Elle? Baby I'm still your favorite right?" He was following us up the stairs and Arielle said a no shaking her head adorably. Nikolai looked so hurt it was funny.

"Mommy, I want a shower." Arielle said as I put her down. I turned around to see Nikolai sitting arms crossed and looking intently at the floor. I walked in front of him and lifted his chin so he could look at me.

"You're so pretty. My precious Nikolai." Nikolai blushed and I couldn't help stare at his face memorizing every feature of his, and then finally kissed him. He sighed into our kisses and pulled me closer.

"I'll be in my office. When you girls are done getting ready, I'm taking you guys to get ice cream." At the mention of ice cream Arielle got up hurriedly, falling on her butt making Nikolai tense, but my little girl laughed and got up to go to the restroom.

"Momma! Ice cream hurry up." I smiled and looked down at Nikolai, he was already looking at me with so much love, he kissed me one more time and then I left to go help Arielle shower.

Once Arielle was done showering I left her in her room and came to mine to get her hair brush. When I walked into her room she stood paralyzed tears in her eyes.

"Arielle? Baby what's wrong?" She pointed at her closet. "There's a man in there mommy. I was going to change when I saw him." My heart dropped and I looked at the closet. Arielle is still in her towel. Oh my god.

I pick her up quickly and I run to Nikolai's office, pounding on the door. Arielles is full on crying of fear. "Mami estas bien Arielle, no llores mi vida. Please it hurts my heart." Nikolai opens the door worried when he sees Arielle crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong? Did she get hurt?" Nikolai bends down to his knees and touches Arielles cheek, "moya lyubov, what's wrong darling."

Arielle slowed down her cries and looked at me, "Nikolai, there's a man in Arielles closet." When I finished my sentence he got up so quick gun on his hand and left towards Arielles room.

"Mommy, what if dada gets hurt." She tears up even more and I reassure her, that her father is a very strong and brave man. I go to my room and change Arielle and we tuck each other in bed.

My little girl fell asleep on my chest and I won't lie I'm terrified, if there's someone in my house I want them gone. There's no way in hell I'm letting Arielle sleep away from me.

When Nikolai returned to our room he kissed us both on our foreheads. "There was no one there darling." I sighed and shook my head, my gut was telling me something bad is going to happen. "I don't want to be here tonight, can we go to my parents?" Nikolai nodded and packed some of our stuff for the night.

We buckled Arielle who woke up, but was quiet as she carried bear, which worried me. When we reached my parents house their door swung open and Aleksandr and Dimitri came walking out.

Once I saw them I calmed down a little, Ronan came out with my mother my brothers following them. Omg they're here.

I got out the car and walked to give all my brothers a hug. And then Ronan, he rubbed my back and I looked up to him and gave him a smile, to which he smiled back. "Princess, you didn't call me today . Im really offended I enjoy our morning conversations." I laugh and apologize promising to have a long conversation over breakfast tomorrow.

Arielle screams and I turn to see Aleksandr chasing her. "Oh come on little one just one hug, why don't you like me?!" I shook my head, and hugged my mother. She looked good, we chatted for a while until she told everyone to head inside.

"It's not fair little one! Im like the best person on this earth and you let the most ugliest person hug and carry you!" Dimitri glared at Aleksandr, and Arielle gasped.

"He's not ugly! Say sorry." Dimitri smiled looking at his brother, Arielle crossed her arms against her chest impatiently and then Aleksandr cracked and uttered and apology. "I couldn't hear you" my little girl said and Nikolai and Dimitri bursted out laughing.