Chapter 56

I was currently sat in the dining table with my family

I was currently sat in the dining table with my family. Mom was dressed nicely. Me and the twins looked at each other suspiciously.

"Ama pa donde vas tan bonita?"
(Mom where are you going looking so pretty?)

My mom blushes and smooths her dress down. "I have a date." Those four word's created a Silence like never before. A date, someone else. Not dad. I lost my appetite all of sudden. "Good for you have fun." I said with a tight smile.

I got up and was going to head to my room when I heard the door bell ring. Must be her date, I don't know why I'm so mad, but now I want to see who this man is. I open the door to see the one man I never thought I would see. Aleksandr's and Dimitri's father.

Be so fucking for real.

"No fucking way. You must have the wrong house" he smiles at me and hands me a bouquet of flowers. "Nice seeing you again Delilah. I'm here for your mom."

I let him in and storm into the dinning room and look at my mother who was looking at me with a guilty look. "Your date is waiting for you." I say with so much anger while putting the flowers in a vase with water.

They looked too expensive to throw away. The twins exit with me and their eyes widened when they saw who it was. They shook hands and we all ran upstairs. "What the fuck. Does she even know what type of man he is? What he does for a living" Alessandro says.

We all crammed into my room I set the flowers in my vanity. And paced my room. "She's moving on from dad, with my best friends dad! This is so weird." I see my phone and call Aleksandr.

"You're on speaker Del I'm with Dimitri and Nikolai." I huffed and sat down next to Elijah. "Did you know your dad just took my mom on a date? If you guys are planning something leave my family out of it." It was so quiet I thought he had hung up. "Hello?"

"I thought you knew." Me and the twins gasped and looked at each other in shock. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!" I got up from my bed and paced my bed. "Since how long have you been knowing this."

"Like five months ago. They met at the hospital after he was shot, I knew your mom worked there so I rushed him in and specifically asked for your mom to help him. After that they got close I guess?

Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I thought they would have ended it by now but I guess not. Hey imagine if they get married we would be siblings that's so funn.." I hung up on him.

Five months ago I look at the twins who had their mouths agape. "I'm so ready for this year to be over with already." I groan and hug Elijah. We all laid down in my bed watching tv. One thing I know is that no matter what, no one will be able to replace my brothers and the dad who raised me with so much love.

I know I should be happy for my mom, because she deserves all the happiness in her life, but why do I feel like she's betrayed my dad.

I fell asleep to avoid the problem. I'm so tired, exhausted of everything. Sometimes I wish I can go back to the old days when I was a little girl, I had no stress what so ever. I need a blueberry muffin right now.

When I woke up I heard laughter downstairs. I see the twins in my bed well more like Elijah while Alessandro was on the floor with a pillow covering his arms. What a loser. I grabbed my blanket and put it on him.

I walked silently downstairs music was playing so I can't be heard, I could so be a spy. I peeked out a little and the sight left me frozen.
Mr Ivanov was spinning my mom with a smile so bright. I've seen that look multiple times, and you'd be a fool to realize a friend doesn't look at you like that.

I sat down on the steps just watching them. Watching my mom look truly happy. It's been so long since I seen her smile like that. I realized how selfish it is of me to be mad at her for moving on. It's been three years I rather see her happy than hearing her cry when she thinks everyone has gone to sleep.

Deep down I know she'll always hold a special place in her heart for my father. I got up and went back up to my room. And headed to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and tried smiling but failed and I bursted out crying.

I feel like I'm losing myself and I don't know what to do with myself. I can't depend on one person for my happiness, it's not healthy. He's leaving in three months anyway. I'm exhausted of everything.

I decided to use the restroom now that I was in here and surprised surprise my period came. I knew I wasn't a sensitive ass bitch for no reason.

I groaned and did my business. I went downstairs and ignored the two people in the room who were eating ice cream. I searched the cabinets for advil, when I did I took two and swallowed them.

I headed to the freezer and grabbed my chocolate ice cream not bothering to get a cup. Eating from the bucket tastes better. I sat down in the kitchen island and ate my ice cream staring off into the distance.

"Mija? Are you okay?" I broke out of my zoned out state and looked at the two people who looked worried. "Yea I'm fine just tired." My mom glared at me and I glared back. "Yo se cuando estas llorando Delilah." I sighed and put my head down on the cold counter.

These cramps are not it. I hate being so sensitive on my period I get so depressed for no reason. "Delilah?" Alessandro says out of nowhere I looked at him and teared up when I see him holding my sweater and keys in his hand.

"I swear I'm not a crybaby, it's just that time of the month." I say getting up and walking to Alessandro who puts my sweater on. "I know, my little sister is no pussy ass bitch. Come on let's go for a drive, yeah?"

"Da" I say and walk out I turn around and smile at my mom and Mr. Ivanov who smiles back at me. Yea those two aren't going nowhere I'll have to get used to it.

AN/ plot twist do you guys trust Aleksandr dad? Hope y'all liked these updates.