Chapter 10

Trigger warning mentions of rape

I woke up on the floor of my room, everything came back at me, and it wouldn't stop replaying. I want my mom.

"You were just a bet" he never loved me the way I loved him. None of it was real. I crawl to my dresser and slowly stand up. I grab my phone and call my mom in hopes she answers.

"Hi, I'm probably working and can't come to the phone leave a message" the tears won't stop, I try again. The same voice mail.

I call the twins. "Hey it's Alesso, leave a message" why isn't no one answering my phone calls.
"You're just a pathetic girl, useless that's what you are"

I curl myself up and just cried, I cried for the girl who was so hopelessly in love, cried for the girl who was finally happy, cried for the sweet family who doesn't know what their child just did to me, I cried for the girl I used to be.

I hear my phone ringing. Incoming call: Alesso
I quickly answered the phone and waited for him to speak. "Hello my sunshine, I'm sorry I didn't answer I was in the shower. How are you"

I couldn't speak, nothing came out. "Delilah estas bien? You're scaring me" I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a sob. "Delilah what's wrong?" I was gasping for air " I was raped" I cried uncontrollably saying it aloud made it so real, reminding me it actually happened.

Silence. He hates me too

"I'm on my way home with Elijah right now, I'll see you soon don't do anything other than try calling mom, del I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" I hung up an just laid on the floor.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of the bruises on my arms, my neck, the ripped clothes, the blood everything. I will make him pay.

I do what Alesso told me to do I continue to call my mom. I'm on the 40th call about to give up until she finally answers. "I'm so sorry mi vida what's wrong? I have 29 missed calls from your brothers, and 39 from you did something happen? I was in a two hour surgery I couldn't answer the phone"

"Mommy I was...raped, and it hurts, everything hurts my heart, I don't know what to do other than cry I can't stop crying why can't I stop crying! And the memories it won't go away his touch won't go away I need it to stop, I just need it to stop I need everything to stop. I can't I tried to stop him I said no and he wouldn't stop, he wouldn't stop. Why me, what did I do wrong? " I was sobbing on the phone my mother gasped before I heard her let out a cry.

I couldn't stop crying. "Mom I need you right now. I don't want to be alone I'm scared he's going to come back I don't want to be in this house." I hear her sniffling and her clearing her throat.

"I'm on my way to take you to the hospital and we'll do everything to  make him pay. I'm going honey I'm on my way Delilah"

I had my mom, and I had my brothers I wasn't alone

She hung up the phone and I was left alone again, I was laying down staring at the ceiling feeling numb I ran out of tears I just felt numb.

I'm angry for not being able to defend myself, I'm so angry at everything.

"I never loved you"

"You were just a game"

"That's all you would ever be to people, a game"

"Just a bet"

"You're pathetic"

"Useless"

"Really think anyone can be interested In you?"

It all clicked in place the way his friends would look at us, when his friends came up to me asking how things were going. How They would laugh at me every time I would pass by them, how they would whisper to him. I was a bet the entire time, and I didn't give him what he wanted so he took it from me.

It feels like he won so much more than just taking my innocence. He completely destroyed me, he killed me yet I'm still breathing.

I can't let Cynthia get harmed. I wouldn't survive if anything happened to her she was my best friend. I heard the door open and I ran into the bathroom. No it couldn't be him, he can't not again.

"Delilah honey where are you? Del" I hear my moms yelling and her voice cracking at the end. I exit my bathroom and go down stairs.

I ran up to her and let out a loud cry. Her arms where my only comfort right now. She's all I need right now. "You didn't deserve that my love, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, I'm sorry" my mom was crying. It hurt to see her crying.

"Let's go get you checked" I get in the car after putting on one of Elijah hoodies.

AN: hope you like this chapter. Much love