Chapter 8

I woke up feeling well rested

I woke up feeling well rested. I went to go take a shower and did my make up. I just put concealer blush mascara and lipgloss.

Gc:

Note to self Alek is not a morning person

Note to self Alek is not a morning person. I quickly change into white jeans and a flowery off shoulder shirt. I grab my little bag and put my wallet in there.

I go into my mom's room and see she's still sleeping, she doesn't get much sleep in her field of work. I leave her a note saying I'll be with my friends and I'll be back by 4.

I hear a knock on the door and go see who it is, I peep through the little windows we have on the door and see it's Nikolai. He looks at me and smiles. I guess I wasn't very discreet. I open the door and hug him. "Hello to you too malysh" I blush at his cute nick name.

"What does that mean? Is it mean?, if it is don't tell me. I should give you a nickname too." He shakes his head with a little smile threatening to come out.

I make sure to lock the door and head towards his car. "You look very lovely today malysh" I blush at his compliment. Jackson never told me I looked nice. "Gracias, you look very handsome yourself" and he did, honestly.

You still like him
Shut up inner me
No😍

He opens the door for me and then makes his way to his seat. He turns on the radio and cruel summer comes on. I start humming and look out the window. I hear a camera sound, I turn and look at him looking at me with this look in his eyes.

"Hey that's not fair, I want a picture too." I grab my phone and take a picture of both of us in it. Well he's staring at the road while I pose. So cute. I definitely still have a crush on him.

We arrive and he opens the door for. I see Alek and Cynthia I run to go hug her and she takes my hand and drags me into the mall.

Note to self Cynthia loves to shop. We go into shops and I try on dresses shirts and pants. Nikolai insisted on carrying my bags.

"Cynthia babe I love you, but I'm starting to hate you right now last store please my poor legs are dying on me."

"But I haven't gotten everything yet" Cynthia groans while rolling her eyes. Aleksandr sighs while throwing his hands in the air. "Dorogoy, online shopping exists you can buy more at home." Cynthia huffs and glares at aleksandr while he just smirks at her. Couple goals

Nikolai grabs my hand and walks me to the food court. At the sight of food my stomach growls.
#embarrassing
He chuckles at me while we go make line. He orders for me and pays too.

When we all finish eating I head back to car, and before he starts the car he opens a bag he had with him. "I bought you some books because I know you love to read I hope you like them maylshka"

Ladies and gentlemen Nikolai Mikhailov is the definition of perfect. I feel so special right now, I look at him with tears in my eyes and he instantly panics.

"You don't like it? I'm sorry malysh It wasn't my intention to make you cry, I swear" I laugh and give him a kiss on his cheek and hug him. "Thank you so much, this is why your my favorite person ever" he hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead.

"Your my favorite person ever too malyshka" and with that he starts the car and takes me home. Today was perfect