Chapter 61

Hey guys when you see this ****> please click on the song

————————————————-//
It's prom and I'm currently getting ready. It's hitting me how I'm graduating in two months, leaving behind my family and the love of my life. I know one thing is I won't ever stop thinking about her while I'm gone.

I can't wait to see my beautiful girl in her dress. Delilah is the epitome of gorgeous and I'm proud to say that she's mine. In every single aspect. I tie my pink tie that matches her dress, and make sure I bring her corsage. I made my way to her house and knocked on the door.

Elijah greeted me with a smile and allowed me in. "She's still getting ready, you can wait down here, she wants her dress to be a surprise." I wait in the living room seeing the twins sitting there with their dad.

"What are you guys doing here?" I look at Aleksandr who looks bored out of his mind. Dimitri has a smile in his face as he pets nova, who's currently sleeping. "I've been here for two hours and those two aren't done getting ready." He groans into the pillow.

I sit down on the couch snatching my child away from Dimitri who glares at me. My dog bitch. I go to pet nova but she growls at me and goes back to Dimitri, fucking traitor. "Patience Alek." His dad says as he plays with his camera.

"Go sit with the boys I need a picture." I sit next to them and of course Aleksandr kisses my cheek making me shove him off. I was about to curse him out when I hear giggling and the sound of heals.

We all stand up and see ms. Morecelli run down the stairs. "Ronan come here quick." Aleksandr's dad gets up practically running over to the stairs with his camera. "You girls look so beautiful." He says as he looks at the picture. I head over and see my girl looking stunning.

She's wearing a light pink dress that sparkles every time she moves. The dress has a slit and she looks so gorgeous I forget how to breath for a while. Aleksandr looks the same Cynthia is in red dress. They look beautiful.

We spent some time taking pictures and then we were off to the venue. "You look so god damn beautiful Malyshka." She blushes and I sit in satisfaction that I made her blush.

"You look handsome too." She giggles when my ears redden, and I curse myself. I grab her hand while I drive with my other one.

When we arrive we go inside and she gasps when she sees how beautiful they decorated. We spent the night sitting down talking and taking pictures. I'm only here for her I couldn't give a fuck about this shit.

"Omg Nikolai look at her dress she's so pretty." I don't even bother looking. No one is prettier than my girl. "You're not looking." She says as she glared at me. "Why would I look at you or any other girl when I have and can look at you. Your ten times beautiful Delilah." I kiss her forehead and she instantly smiles.

I sit down while I watch her dance with Cynthia. My Delilah, I can't ever keep my eyes off of her, not ever since I saw her in that library reading a book. Even when she cried to me when her dad cut her hair when she got gum stuck in it. She has always been perfect in my eyes.

She consumes me in every way possible and I can't help but want more, I want to be inside her and not ever leave. Because God knows I'm only truly happy when I'm with her.

"Hey do you think they'll know it was me if I accidentally tripped and spilled alcohol into the fruit punch." Aleksandr says looking smug. I roll my eyes while Dimitri just shakes his head.

The girls finally come and sit with us, I grab Delilah's hand and scoot her chair next to me practically making her be on my lap when I notice a boy looking at her a little to long. Mine mother fucker.

She notices as well and offers him a smile I'm not too fond of. "Stop smiling at him." She looks at me innocently and glare at her. "Oh come on you know I'm yours." Damn right she is. I grab her face and kiss her, when she leans back she smiles and shakes her head at me. I look at the idiot to see he snaps his head some other direction.

"To be honest this food is gross." Cynthia says and we all agree. "Let's eat tacos after this I know this place, it's so good." Delilah says excitedly and we all agree, I'm about to drink my water when I hear a familiar song and I grab Delilah's hand and look at her. "Dance with me?" She smiles And nods her head
**********************>**
"I love this song" she says as she places her hands in mine and gets closer to me. "So do I." It's my favorite one actually.

I begin to sway to the music and she places her head on my shoulder. I want to stay here with her like this forever, with her in my arms everything doesn't seem to matter.

Delilah is my best friend, she's my anchor, my safe heaven. I'm going to marry this woman and make her the mother of our children. Mark my words.

I spin her around soaking in her beauty. I dance with her and forget about everything. She looks so beautiful I want to cry. The only girl who can make me cry. "I love you malyshka. YA vsegda budu lyubit' tebya, dazhe posle smerti"

She looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes and I can't help but stare at her. I love her small little beauty marks and I lean down to kiss each one of them. "Do you love me?" She kisses my jaw, "with every fiber in my body." She says as she looks at me, and I believe her.

When the song ends we all decide to go eat, we sat down eating tacos at the park, Best food ever. We all laughed and I soaked in this moment. For sure a core memory for me. These people are my family, and I know I'll go to lengths to protect them.

"We need to come every Friday here." Cynthia says lifting her head of Delilah's shoulder. We all agree and after that we all went home. I dropped Delilah off carrying her heels in my hand.

"Thanks for making this night special. Just you being with me." She says rubbing her thumb against my knuckles. "Can I have a hug." I say as I pick her up not waiting for her response and hug closer to me. I sit down on her little swing bench on her porch. She snuggles into me and I hug her tighter. My girl.

AN: I love Nikolai so much. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Also I love Iris by goo goo dolls.