Chapter 31

It was Aleksandr's Halloween party

It was Aleksandr's Halloween party. Me and Cynthia were getting ready in my new room. I feel a lot more safer in this house and don't have to relive the memories every time I passed the living room.

I don't think boys will ever understand the feeling of getting ready with your besties. I never experienced it but I'm glad I am now, I love Cynthia with my whole heart. "Gosh you look hot Delilah, look at you." I do a little spin and smile at her.

"Thanks, you look drop dead stunning. Aleksandr going to have a heart attack." Cynthia smiles and fix's her wig. "He better"

"Ok let's go I'm done " I get my small purse and head out to to Cynthia's car. When we get to Aleksandr's house it's already packed. "Don't let go del" Cynthia grabs my hand and we start making our way through people mainly cynthia pushing people.

Someone grabbed me by the waist and immediately I flinch back. I turn around and see that it was Nikolai. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you baby." I sigh in relief and go and hug him. "I'm glad it was you and no one else. You look so handsome You pull off the blonde."

He kisses my forehead and leads me to the kitchen. "And you pull of being a ginger." I roll my eyes and reach for a cup and Nikolai makes me a drink. "If you get tired of carrying your drink give it to me, understand? And if you want more tell me I'll make it for you." I nod my head.

Cynthia is next to me and clinks her cup with mine and we down our drinks. "The life of the party is here bitches!" Aleksandr yells and enters the kitchen with his brother next to him while he's laughing at something the girl next to him says.

Nikolai puts his hand over my waist and I scoot closer to him. "Don't we all look magnificent? Dimitri take a picture of us." His brother rolls his eyes and takes the pictures. He smiles at me and I didn't want to be rude so I smiled back.

"You're Delilah, Nikolai's girl right? Nice meeting you. I wanted to apologize if I made you uncomfortable on Sunday. I was just messing with Nikolai."

I smiled at him he was so nice. "Oh no need to apologize I wasn't uncomfortable. It's nice meeting you." He smiles at me and nods at Nikolai. He leaves with the girl and I turn to Nikolai. I look up at him and see he's glaring at dimitri. "Jealousy isn't a good look on you Nik."

He looks down and his glare softens when he looks at me. "I'm yours da?" I say and He leans down and kisses my jaw. "Da all mine" he whispers in my ear making me shiver. "Y'all make me sick let's go dance Del." Cynthia drags me away from Nikolai whos glaring at Cynthia for taking me from him.

I was dancing with Cynthia when someone spins me around. Nikolai has a smile on his face, he looks so pretty happy, I love his dimples. His smile is my favorite.

I turn around, my back to his chest and move my hips against him. He follows my movements and lifts my arms to wrap around his neck. "You look so fucking hot, Delilah." I turn back around and take his hand, leading him upstairs. "I need to use the restroom." I might be a little tipsy me and Cynthia took some shots.

I was was tripping on my own feet, Nikolai having to steady me by the waist. "Ok babe I'm fine." I began walking normally and Nikolai looked so confused. I opened the empty bathroom, and pulled him in. "Wait I'm really confused right now"

I lock the door and kiss him. "I like you so much, my perfect baby" I hug him by the waist and lean my head against his chest. "You're drunk Delilah, and very touchy." I step back from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I didn't even ask you, I didn't mean to." He lifts me up and sits me on the counter.

"Where did my confident girl go? I want her back. It's ok baby I love it when your touchy." I sigh in relief and pull him in. I start trailing kisses down his neck and sucking slightly. He groans making me smile in satisfaction.

"Im bored let's go get hamburgers, oh and some French fries yess let's go." I hop of the counter and then look at him fixing up his shirt. He was shaking his head at me while smiling.

We leave the party and then head to go buy hamburgers.

AN: filler chapter I haven't really been feeling the best, I don't know if my writing is good enough, I'll try my best tho. I love reading your comments and thank you so much for the love on this book. More updates coming soon