Chapter 59

I'm currently getting ready to pick Delilah up, me and the group are going ice skating

I'm currently getting ready to pick Delilah up, me and the group are going ice skating. I haven't seen her skate since her competition days. Yes I would go to them with my mom, even if she didn't know I was there.

She has always caught my attention but when she was on the ice I swear I was in heaven and she was the angel who caught my heart. When I was done I headed to my car and made sure I had all the items hidden. When I arrived to Delilah's house she opened the door looking so god damn beautiful.

Mine. She's all mine, my beautiful girl.

"Hi my love! Do you like my outfit? I bought this the other day at the mall. Oh! look at my boots, I'm in love with them" she squeals as she spins around showing me her outfit. I can't help but smile at her.

God this woman will bring me to my knees, she can break my heart and I'll thank her for it. The thing about Delilah is she radiates this beautiful energy. She practically glows. God I'm so in love with her.

"What? why are you looking at me like that? You don't like it?" She snaps me out of my thoughts and I just look at her, she's mine, my gorgeous gorgeous girl. She tilts her head and walks up to me grabbing my cold hand and slipping it into her pocket of her sweater.

"Ya tak tebya lyublyu, malysh" she furrows her eyebrows. "I love you too?" She says with a small smile. "Hm, You don't sound so sure of it. Do you love me, malysh?" I say teasing her. She scoffs and puts her arms around my neck making me bend a little.

We stare into each others eyes, hers turning serious but playful "I love you more than my blueberry muffins." I fake gasp which makes her smile. "Then I suppose you truly love me then sunshine." I say and finally kiss her.

I lead her into the car and we drove in comfortable conversation. Her mainly gushing about how cute nova is and how she's excited to go ice skating with me. She was also shocked when I told her I rented out the whole ice skating rink just for the group.

"You know I used to be a pro at skating?" Yes I do. "Really?" She nods her head "yea I'm going to enjoy watching you struggle and falling on your pretty butt all night." I smile at her and her confidence. "I'll drag you down with me" she smiles and kisses my knuckles, making those stupid butterflies flutter in my stomach.

When we get there I see the group waiting for us in the front. "I'm so excited!" She says while grabbing my hand. God I love seeing her happy.

While I get her shoe size, Dimitri goes to my car to get the poster and flowers. "Come here baby. Let me help you." I get on my knees while I grab her leg and tie her skates. When I look at her I see she's blushing. "Are you hot sunshine? You look a little flustered." I say trying to hold back my smile, which only makes her scoff.

"Can you stop being so perfect!" I let out a breathless laugh and stand up taking her hand. She gets on the ice and skates away from me. She has a smile on her face as she glided through the ice. She comes back to me and grabs my hand and pulls me gently to the ice.