Chapter 25

Delilah was the epitome of perfect

Delilah was the epitome of perfect. My beautiful shy girl, the moment I kissed her, I felt like I was floating. I'm finally taking her out on Saturday. She said she likes the fall and the dates whatever that means.

I wanted our first date to be perfect, I spent time researching "fall dates" and I think I have an idea of what to do.

I've never slept so peacefully in my life, having her beside me felt so relaxing, it was like the world stopped being so loud and just her with me felt so perfect. Every time I would move she would tighten her hold and snuggle up more into my arm.

I totally lied when I said the guest bedrooms were dirty. No one has used them, I just didn't want her anywhere else. My dad wouldn't stop teasing me about it the whole day when he found out I lied about that.

I got ready for school just wanting to see her again. I can't just ever get enough of her. When I arrive at school, I see her at her locker with her fucking pink clothes. She's no longer wearing dark colors, Delilah over the month has came out of the dark place she was in. It pained me to see her zoned out with tears in her eyes, losing weight because she wouldn't eat, but most of all I missed her fucking pink clothes and that smile that could easily bring me to my knees.

She's the only person who could make me feel all warm and shit. I make my way over to her while she shuts her locker and when she turns and sees me she smiles and walks over to me. She gives me a neck hug and swear I could feel my lungs collapsing. I hug her by the waist and twirl her around.

"So cute" we separate when we hear Cynthia. She was with Aleksandr leaning against the lockers, the stupid fuck was looking at me with a smirk and I just knew he wouldn't drop the subject until I told him every bit of detail.

When lunch rolled around, I was getting Delilah lunch while Aleksandr stands next to me getting his girl food. "Ok you have to spill we know you guys spent the night together. And as your best friend, I deserve to know the details." Aleksandr was yapping at my ear like a fucking chihuahua.

"Omg Aleksandr we kissed and I finally asked her out there are you happy." He looked at me blinked and then punched my arm hard. "What the fuck was that for" he smiled at me and began walking out the cafeteria. "Ahh my child is finally a man and asked out the girl he's been in love with since literally elementary. So proud. So where are you taking her?" I rolled my eyes at him but still told him anyways.

The week went by fast and before I knew it, it was already Friday. After school I went shopping to get some of the preparations for our date. I got home and with the help of my mom I had the things ready to go for Saturday.

I hope she likes the date if she's doesn't I'll just die of embarrassment.

AN: very short chapter, I hope y'all like the next one 😉