Chapter 36

I was on my way to Layla's house I found her address with the help of my mom

I was on my way to Layla's house I found her address with the help of my mom. Yes we're a little bit crazy. I park my car and head up to her front door My heels clicking on the cement, I knock on the door and wait patiently examining my nails in the meantime.

The door opens and Layla stands there glaring at me, dumb bitch. "What do you want?" I tilt my head examining her. "Hey your house smells like gas you might want to check that out." She scrunches up her eyebrows in confusion "what are you talking about? What the fuck do you want"

I smile at her, " I want you to regret ever hurting my best friend." With that I walk away and get in my car, I send the ok message. I drive away and park in the street. Suddenly her house exploded. I smile to myself, put on my sunglasses, turned the music up and drove away.

I drove to Aleksandr's house and was let in immediately. I have the keys to his house so I just entered. Dimitri was sitting in the couch on his phone and pointed upstairs. I walk up the stairs and into Aleksandrs room. This idiot is always sleeping.

I lay on top of his back, he sighs heavily and moves so that I'm laying on his chest. "What have you been up to dorogoy." I smile and shake my head. "You crazy girl it's all over the news. You blew up her house, making it look like a gas leak, my smart girl."

He kisses my forehead and we both drift off to sleep. Yes we take our nap times very seriously or we'll both be cranky.

Revenge is bitch Layla burn in hell along with your boyfriend. I hope Delilah is okay I need to check up on her.

AN: don't mess with Cynthia ☺️
I love her so much