Chapter 77

I sat in my room most of my days since I've came back

I sat in my room most of my days since I've came back. Delilah wont get off my mind. I'm finding it hard to hate her, no matter what she does I don't think I can physically hate her. And those harsh words I said to her last week, I've never wanted to shoot myself so badly.

I was fucking terrified when I drove by and saw her sitting on the edge of the cliff. I didn't mean to yell at her. I knew I was an asshole to her but seeing her so close to the ledge terrified me. When I got home I grabbed her letters and the most recent one

I compared the handwriting to the letter where she said it was over, what confused me so much is how she acts like she doesn't understand what she did. Her writing is the same in both letters. I focus on her letter I's she always does little heart on top of her name it's really small and I only found it when I kept re-reading her letters to feel closer to her.

The letter didn't have the heart, her letter e's where different and that's when it clicked. She never wrote me this letter. Fucking shit I ruined everything. I grabbed my keys and left to Katerina's room helping her out on her shoes and then my whole family was off to the wedding.

On arriving I saw her, I'm going to shoot myself. She looked skinnier more than she has ever been, her eyes where missing that sparkle and she looked at me with hatred.

She looked so beautiful my Delilah was always stunning no matter what. The whole church bore me to death but I couldn't help but not look at her. She looked happy but sad. When she walked down the isle first I imagined her doing that in a few years with me or someone else and I felt like crying. It has to be me .

The whole night she sat there looking pretty. I wanted to go talk to her but I couldn't. I'm scared she feels differently about us. After all I caused her that pain. When that Gio bitch arrived she glowed with happiness. They immediately began dancing and I wanted to snatch her and dance with her like we always did.

She's moved on and so should I. I had the chances to touch her again even if was for a small moment. I'll kill that bartender later on. And when Katerina ran to her crying, and she got up with me to go yell at the kid, well not yell but solve the problem. I realized she would be a great mother.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me with irritation and it hurt. "I'm fine." Katerina looked at me and shook her head. "Your wrist del del" she said and Delilah looked down at her wrist. "Oh it's just a burn Katerina, it's okay it doesn't hurt that much. I'm just clumsy."

After all that she walked away and rounded the corner and I followed wanting to apologize. "Gio!" She gasped and finally saw what changed everything. "You're gay?"

Delilah looked at me with a duh look and walked away from me. "I.. carry on.. with your activities. I'm just gonna..go" I said awkwardly. And left them, go them I guess.

I looked for Delilah in the gardens and saw her crouched down trying to breath and she choked on her sobs. It's my fault. I walked up to her and hugged her to my chest. She relaxed and the t pushed me trying to get out of my arms.

"No! I hate you" she pointed at me and backed away. "You can't come back and act like you didn't break my heart Nikolai. Because I waited and sat patiently for you to return!" She yelled at me with anger but also crying. I really fucked up.

"I'm apologized for wrecking your car. And I was not the one who initiated that kiss he just did it without my permission and I'm sorry for that but it wasn't my fault!" What kiss?

"What the hell are you talking about !" She looked at me and cried. "I explained it to you in my letter. I waited for your letters they never arrived, until yesterday one of them came and that one explained your attitude towards me." I'm very confused right now.

"So you found a girl in Russia that's the reason you don't love me anymore? Is she better than me? Prettier? Of course she must be I'm.." she looked down at herself and now I understood why she's so skinny.

"Delilah I never wrote that letter! The letter you wrote me said the same shit you just said. And when I came back imagine my surprise when I saw you run up to Gio with so much love. You looked happy and I thought he was the man you found.

Delilah I've never meant to hurt you I'm so fucking sorry. I fucked up baby." I stepped closer to her and she cried even harder. "There's no other girl then?" I shook my head and she finally allowed me to touch her.

Fuck. "There's no other guy?" She shook her head. "I'm so sorry. Delilah please forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you."

An: damn should Delilah forgive him or nah.

Also Delilah is a harrie, swiftie and a Gracie Abrams fan. This song I chose, some aspects apply to them but can we agree that Nikolai treated Delilah so good up until their breakup?

I couldn't choose between best and I know it won't work.