Chapter 94

I'm currently watching Delilah get ready for our date

I'm currently watching Delilah get ready for our date. She has a soft pink dress on and her hair is curled. Thanks to me I burned my fingers like five times. But it's okay she looks beautiful. Definitely worth the burns when I saw her smile.

When she turned to look at me with her beautiful smile I swear my heart was about to give. How did I get so lucky. "Spin for me baby." She did as she was told and I walked up to her, my hands going to her waist.

"You look beautiful malyshka. My pretty girl." She blushed and it filled me with satisfaction, I did that. I kissed her not being able to hold back any longer.

"Can't wait to come back home. And fuck you endlessly like the little slut that you are." She fucking whimpered. Fuck.

She pressed herself against me and leaned up to kiss me. "Well you better hope our dinner date goes by fast." She smiled at me and I wanted to cancel all plans right now.

I took her hand and lead us downstairs making sure she wouldn't trip down. She was awfully quiet in the car which made me overthink. Every time I would glance at her she would avert her gaze. I know when my girl is staring at me. "malyshka? What's wrong." She snapped out of her thoughts and blushed as she looked at me.

She shook her head and I hummed in thought. When we got to the restaurant I opened her door and she shivered as I pulled her closer to me. If I'm correct she's aching with need. I know her body like no other.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear and she froze. "You dirty girl. I bet if I touched you down there you'd be soaking wet, am I right malyshka?" Goosebumps appeared on her skin and I couldn't stop my smirk. I loved how flustered she's getting.

I puller her seat out and then took mine. She quickly occupied herself with reading the menu and I sat there staring at her. How can she sit there and look so beautiful.

I opened my menu and then set it aside and continued looking at her. "Stop staring." She looked up at me with her eyes narrowed. "No I think I'm okay." She glared at me more until the stupid waiter gained her attention.

"I'll have the pasta and wine please and thank you." She looked at me and I ordered my food wanting the waiter to leave us in peace. "I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow I'm so excited!" Delilah's eyes lit up at the mention of our wedding.

My heart fluttered when she spoke about her dress. Ten year old me always imagined us getting married, and now look at us. I was absolutely obsessed with her, she's become my fucking addiction. I don't think she fully grasps the amount of admiration I have for her. I got so fucking lucky.

The waiter comes back again with our drinks and gives her a smile I want to wipe off his face. Fucker better be glad he's not without job. When our food arrived I watched as she took her bite of pasta and moaned at how good the food tasted.

Her lips were wrapped around the fork as she took a bite and I thought of a way her mouth would be around tonight. I ate my food and listened to her ramble on about our wedding plans, to her gossiping to me how she thinks Dimitri is in love which I doubt.