Chapter 17

Trigger warning: torture mentions of rape

After dropping off Delilah home, I headed straight to the base where all our other soldiers are at. In that building we have the torture cells, the shooting ranges, a hospital, and a fighting gym. It's also where we hold the shipments, of guns and drugs.

I enter once I punch in the code to the gate, and park my car. Aleksandr was already waiting for me inside. I greet the soldiers and made my way down to the torture cells.

"Finally I was getting bored of seeing him sleep. When can the fun begin" I rolled my eyes at Aleksandr, he gives me a headache.

"You need to see a therapist Alek, I don't think it's normal to find torture entertaining." Alek scoffs and flips me off mumbling to himself, probably cursing me out.

I grab the bucket of water and splash it onto Jackson. He wakes up with a gasp and looks around. His eyes finding mine. "You're fucking crazy, what the fuck am I doing here?"

I punch him in the face and he spits out blood. "You speak when you're told to, understand" he nods his head.

"Now if I'm correct your forced yourself on Delilah. Do girls not want to sleep with you is that why you have to force yourself on them ?" His eyes grew wide

"Fuck you I did nothing wrong". I let out a breathless laugh, "wrong answer" I grabbed a knife and cut off his pinky. He let out a loud scream. "Stop! What are you doing your sick" telling me to stop?

"Did you stop when Delilah told you to? Huh? Did her saying no sound like a yes?" I cut off another finger. He was crying and yelling trying to get out of the restrains he was in.

"Your sick let me go, I didn't do anything, that bitch is an attention seeking whore."

Aleksandr punches his stomach and face. I hear a crack and know his nose is broken. He yells and starts thrashing around. "Admit what you did to her. "I didn't do anything!" I cut off his thumb. He doesn't need them anyway.

"Why'd you do it Jackson? Why?" He was a sobbing mess. I cut open his shirt and start carving into his chest. I start with the letter R. "Stop, Stop! It was a bet, I had to get her to fall in love with me and sleep with her. But the bitch broke up with me, before I got to sleep with her. And it was all your fault, you got in the way, all because she has stupid feelings for you."

She was a bet? Like if she doesn't mean anything. I chopped off his dick. Blood going everywhere, he doesn't need it. "You're disgusting did you ever think of the pain you were inflicting on to her physically and mentally?" I cut off his other fingers. That's for touching her.

I finish carving rapist onto his chest and sprinkle salt into the wounds. He screams until he's almost passed out. Piece of shit he deserves to be dead, but I can't kill him.

"Admit what you are!"
"I'm a rapist." He sobs out
Punch his face over and over until he passes out.

"Alek bring in the doctor and make sure he doesn't bleed to death. Torture him some more" Aleksandr stands up from his chair I can see him holding back his excitement, seriously he's weird.

I made my way out and change into clean clothes, and washing my hands.

I made my way into my car and drove home. I head to my room and take a shower. When I come out I put on some sweats and lay down in bed.

She has feelings for me, she broke up with him because she likes me. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

I stand up and continue reading archers voice. Yes I went and bought a copy as well as a thousand boy kisses.

I make a mental note to buy Delilah tulips tomorrow. Hopefully she likes them.

I get a message from Alek say confirming he was still alive. I'll be sleeping good tonight knowing I finally let go of the pent up anger I had. When Aleksandr was done he texted me saying he dumped his unconscious body in an alleyway.

AN: finally Jackson deserves what he got. Ok so who's your favorite character. I say mine is Katerina she's an icon.