Chapter 70

It's been two weeks since Nikolai left

It's been two weeks since Nikolai left. I'm still getting used to not seeing him everyday now. I'm currently packing to go to Italy with Cynthia. "Letter came in del" Elijah said as he dropped the letter I've been waiting all day for. I sat down and opened the letter.

Why is my heart pounding so fast. Why am I nervous? I opened the letter and smiled recognizing Nikolai's writing.

My dearest Delilah,
I miss you so much my love. I'm writing to let you know I made it safely, and so did nova. I thought I'd let you know that I'm really miserable without you. I miss your hugs, and that sweet voice of yours. I miss watching tangled over and over again with you.

It's fucking cold over here. My classes are going well, I've met some nice people here and the sunsets are the best my Delilah. I know you would have loved them.

I miss you sunshine, miss you and all your fucking pink. Take care my sweet girl, I'll come back to you soon. I hope you like Italy and enjoy your trip you deserve an abundance of happiness. Say hello to Katerina for me sweetheart.

I love you.

~love Nikolai.

Good I missed him too I smiled to myself and put the letter back into the envelope and started my letter to him. Once I was done I put it into the pink envelopes I found and became obsessed with and made my way to the post office.

"Hey there Delilah another letter?" I greeted her and gave her my letter. The sweet lady who always greeted me took my letter and wished me a happy day. So nice, I pray her day goes good.

I was walking back home when I saw a girl looking through my bookstore window. I made my way up to her and smiled at her. "Hi can I help you?" She flinched at my presence and sighed in relief.

"Sorry you scared me, no I'm just.. do you know when the store is open?" Oh she wants to buy books.
"Oh I'm sorry I own the store I don't sell books." She frowned and nodded. "It's okay Do you any other book store near by? I'm looking for a job" she started playing with her hands anxiously and I felt bad.

"We'll I'm going on a trip soon you don't mind looking after my store would you?" She smiled and nodded. "Sorry I'm Nadia, I really like your cardigan." I smiled and introduced myself.

"Thank you I bought it in the small shop around this corner. They sell cute affordable clothes!" Did I talk to much? She smiled and made small talk. She just moved here and doesn't know the place very well.

We gave each others numbers and I showed her inside my store and considered actually selling books.

I left home and then got my suitcases and drove to the twins house. They moved out sadly, I knew it was for their own good. I do sometimes go into their rooms wanting to hangout and forget they're not living with me anymore.

When I got to Alessandro's house i saw Ronan and mom sitting on his Porch swing. "Hey, guess what I made a friend today she was so nice. She's older though like the twins age but it's okay a friend is a friend. Oh she's so pretty too she just moved here actually. Oh and she's going to be taking care of my book store while I'm gone."

It took a deep breath in and sat down in between my mom and Ronan. "That's good princess." My mom leaned on my shoulder and we talked about girl stuff while Ronan listened intently.

"Foods ready mom." Elijah said coming out the door, my brother looked at me and pulled me into a hug and then he let go. Before I knew it I was on the ground. "Asshole, did you just trip me!" I looked at my knee that was scarped and bleeding. Oh I'm so going to get him back.

Actress mode is now on. I began crying and clutching my knee. "Oww why would you that!" I was crying trying not to laugh. "Elijah Que te e dicho! What did I tell you about playing rough with your sister!" Ronan helped me up and I cried into his shoulder.

I peeked over his shoulder and saw Elijah's confused face as my mom scolded him. I couldn't help but giggle and then I bursted out laughing and wiped my tears, and walked away. "Oh for the love of god you guys act like five year olds." My mom said as she walked past me. Making me giggle while Elijah glared at me.

It's what he deserves.

I sat down put a bandage on my cut and began to serve my plate. "How are the boys doing? Have they talked to you?" I asked ronan who smiled and nodded.

"They're okay, aleksandr mainly complained like always. He said the closet wasn't big enough for his clothes he then threw a tantrum until they gave him the master bedroom. And by tantrum I mean he beat up the people who are in charge of assigning the rooms. Dimitri is doing good. He said as long as no one bothers him he'll be fine. He also takes nova on walks every morning. and they even have art classes for him."

I smiled and started eating my food. I missed them so much, in a way they became like my brothers too. After dinner I said my goodbyes and Ronan and my mom drove me and Cynthia to the airport. Im so excited

"You girls will be going on my private jet. Your dads orders Cynthia." I squeal in excitement and take my suitcase out the car but struggle a little. Ronan comes and helps me and Cynthia take our luggage out. "Thanks!" He nods and  then I turn to my mom. "Bye mom. Te quiero mucho I'll be back next month, with lots of gifts."

"Take care mija, I'll make sure Nadia takes good care of the store." I nod and we say our goodbyes.

"Italy here we come! Oh I missed my home." Cynthia says as she leads me inside the plane.

AN: filler chapter.