Chapter 91

Two months later

Two months later

I'm paranoid constantly. I'm home alone, Nikolai is at one of his bases where shipment was blown up. I've been hearing sounds constantly. The man from the closed has been terrorizing Arielle. She wakes up each night screaming.

Arielle is at school, leaving me here with bear to keep me company, I haven't been feeling the greatest. I don't feel safe here, and neither does Arielle.

My stomach drops and this overwhelming sensation came over me, something is really wrong. I went downstairs to get my car keys. And called Cynthia hoping she'll lift my mood up.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I was putting on my shoes when the windows shattered. Holy shit. "Cynthia are you free? I thought we could hangout and do a little spa day." She squeals and agrees.

Her pregnancy has been going great. I can't believe I'm going to be an aunty. I want kids now, the thought of being in labor and pushing a whole human being out of my hoohah makes me rethink my decision. On second thought I'm actually good with Arielle, I don't need anymore kids.

I made my way to the driveway and turned my car on. I turned the radio on and made my way to Cynthia's house. The feeling still wouldn't go away, the only person who can calm me down is Nikolai.

I called him, he picked up on the second ring. "Hello baby, I have one more meeting to attend and then I'll be home. I miss you malyshka. What has my girl been doing today?" I can feel myself blushing.

He never fails to bring a smile to my face. "Hi baby, I'm going over to Cynthia's. I don't feel good today, Nikolai I feel like something's going to happen, that house... I felt like I was being watched. Are you sure we cant just move?" He sighed and I instantly felt like I was being annoying.

"Baby if you want to move then we can move whatever makes you feel safer then we'll do it." I sighed and switched lanes.

"Babe can u stay on the phone until I get to Cynthia's?" He talked to me but I couldn't stop the wave of anxiety I had. I didn't see the car coming from my side at full speed until I got hit.

I screamed as My car swerved, I tried controlling the wheel but I couldn't before I knew it the car tipped over.

"Delilah? Fucking shit baby I'm on my way." Fuck I was crying there was foot steps coming near my car. And I just hoped they were there to help me out. I was so wrong they started shooting at my car.

I started to unbuckle myself, I was trying to open the door but I was yanked out. I started kicking and punching whoever it was. But all that got me was a slap to my face.

Assholes. My face stings, I was about to land a kick to his dick when he was shot dead. Blood splattered on me again and I was brought to that moment I killed a man for the first time.

There's blood on me, get it off, get it off. I looked up to see Dimitri with a  sniper on hand. I should probably take cover with all this shooting going on.

Yup smart idea, I'm too smart.

I ran to take cover behind a car. I looked up to see Nikolai in action, he was punching a man while Aleksandr was shooting and laughing at the same time. What the hell is wrong with him.

I looked up to the hill Dimitri was on and see him shooting one by one. He looked bored, he saw me and signaled me to walk over to Nikolai's car. I got up and looked to see if the coast was somewhat clear.

I got up and ran Nikolai looked at me and he relaxed. I hope I look decent enough. I was about to reach the car door handle when I was yanked back my hair.

Fuck my scalp! I couldn't help but yell as they dragged me across the cement by my hair, my skin scraping against the cement was burning.

"Let her go" Nikolai yelled. The man yanked me up and I was standing up with a guns pointed at me. I'm so going to die.

"You know as much as I enjoyed being in your home taunting your daughter and wife. I was getting bored. I thinks it's finally time you pay for the death of my sister."

Who the fuck is his sister. "Who the fuck is your sister?" Aleksandr said genuinely confused.

Haha. I said that too, twins.
Not the time Delilah.

"Vanessa, you guys blew her up in her house. She was meant to marry you Nikolai, not this fucking slut."

I totally forgot about Vanessa, may she be burning in hell. I laughed at my thoughts which only landed me yank to my hair again. Okay I'm seriously starting to get pissed.

"I think it's only fair of me to take Delilah as well, if my sister couldn't have you then neither does this bitch."

"I'm going to cut every fingers of yours for touching my wife, and then make you swallow your tongue for all the disrespect you just said to  her." Nikolai was seething with anger. He looks hot in his leather jacket, I hope I make it out alive to actually marry him.

The man yanked my my hair more and I snapped. "Hijo de tu puta madre! News flash that fucking hurts." The guy looked shocked I even spoke.

"Let her go" Nikolai walked closer but I felt a pinch on my stomach. I looked down to see he had a knife ready to stab me. I looked up at Dimitri. He was pointing the sniper right at me. He shook his head at Aleksandr. Fuck they can't save me this time.

I looked at Nikolai with tears in my eyes. I won't make it this time. He stabbed me, the same time Nikolai shot at him. His bullet hit the man's wrist making him cry out in pain.

I fell down gasping for air. Blood coated my hands dimtiri shot the man dead in the head. I couldn't stop looking at the knife that was currently lodged in my stomach.

"Hey Delilah baby your going to be fine, baby we're going to get you to the hospital alright? I'm so fucking sorry malysh." Nikolai carried me carefully.

I felt very light headed. "Nikolai I love you so much mi amor. It hurts it hurts a lot." Dimitri finally came down and was hovering over me.

"Hey you looked bad ass dimi. And Alek looked crazy. Hey I'm very col..cold. I think I'll just take a nap, wake me up when we're at the hospital okay?" My eyes were slowly closing, my words slurring.

"Hey no Delilah? Babe open your eyes. Please! If u don't stay awake I'm selling bear and nova." I groaned in pain, when the car went over a bump. "Fucking watch it Aleksandr, fuck there's so much blood coming out!  She's too cold. Step on that pedal Aleksandr!"

I'm so cold. I felt something wet on my face, I slowly opened my eyes. My Nikolai was crying. "Don't cry amor. I'm going to be okay." I started trembling and suddenly breathing was difficult.

I whimpered in pain knowing my body was slowly breaking down. Last thing I felt was Nikolai kissing me.

The end.

Just kidding. I hope y'all liked this chapter. Much love nat