Chapter 21

It was finally Friday, and right after school we all headed to the mall

It was finally Friday, and right after school we all headed to the mall. Halloween was in two weeks. Note to self Cynthia and Aleksandr love Halloween and take it very seriously.

"Ok let's shop for the girls first they take the longest." Aleksandr says while Nikolai just rolls his eyes, while I glare at him and he softens his gaze.

Me and Cynthia walk into a store, and we get clothes that match the vibes of Velma and daphne. We went to try on the clothes while the boys waited outside.

I found a purple long sleeve dress, I sort of still have the bruising around my chest, hopefully they won't notice. When I come out the dressing room and look in the mirror the dress fit perfectly. I stare at myself judging, staring at the bruises. I suddenly hate how I look

I see Nikolai standing behind me and look at me through the mirror. He bends down a little so our heads are close, "my beautiful baby da?  Don't ever look at yourself like that Delilah it breaks my heart. You're the most stunning woman on this planet." He gives me a light peck on the cheek and stands to his full height.

He's right fake it till you make it Del "You like?" I turn to fully face him. He nods his head and responds with a da. "My pretty, pretty girl. Spin for me baby" he grabs my hand and twirls me around.

When we leave the store we go shop for the boys. I mostly put together Nikolai's outfit since he didn't want to look for it himself. He mainly followed me around like a puppy and playing with the tips of my hair. I had to convince him to buy the blonde wig, and after I fake cried he agreed to buy it. Once we were all done we went to eat at the food courts.

"Omg Delilah I was sitting in class, and I heard these girls saying how Stefan is in love with you, but his brother Damon is also in love with you. So what brother are you picking?" Is she seriously talking about the vampire diaries?

"Who the fuck is Stefan and Damon?" Nikolai says tensing up. "The hottest men to exist. Honestly Damon, I love Stefan but he's not my type. I like them moody sarcastic, mysterious" I look at Nikolai as I'm saying this.

He's glaring at me and Cynthia. "Dude it's a stupid show Cynthia is watching. She forced me to watch it with her. Damon and Stefan are in love with Elena." Aleksandr says which makes Nikolai relax. "I knew that" Nikolai says and rolls his eyes while crossing his arms. I laugh at him and he glared at me.

After we were done shopping we all went to the pumpkin patch/haunted maze. "Don't be scared ladies I'm here to protect you guys" Aleksandr says while punching the air.

We hand over our tickets and start going into the maze. I was nervous but excited. Me and Cynthia were walking together while the boys behind us. When we turn the corner a man pops up and Cynthia yells while I start running.

Hell no.

"You bitch you left me, we're supposed to stick together!" Cynthia yells while I start laughing. I turn to look at the boys but they were gone. "Cynthia where's the guys?" She stopped to look around, and had a scared look on her face. "I don't know let's just keep going " we began walking slowly holding each others arms.

"We couldn't have gone far, there's no way."
We stopped when we heard the corn maze rustle. "There's someone here" I whispered. We stopped walking and it rustled again. I was about to speak when somebody jumps out infront of me.

Cynthia screams so then I screamed and punched them on instinct, we turn around and see someone standing there too and we both scream. "Fuck I didn't think you can hit hard Delilah"

Alek takes off his mask and rubs his jaw, I turn back around and snatch the mask off Nikolai but it wasn't him. "What the fuck?" Alek says and we all start running. While a random man chases us.

AN: ahhh it's finally October season even tho it's hot asf. I want the cold to start already. I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I used too. I'm a senior and have been very stressed with my college applications Along with my classes.

This was a filler chapter I hope y'all liked. Also I'm more of a klaus and Elijah type of girl 🙈