Chapter 34

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her the entire night

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her the entire night. She looked so stunning in her dress. A song came on and I saw the way her eye's brightened in recognition. I extended my hand outwards to her.

I lead her to the dance floor, and looked down at her to see her looking at me with this gorgeous smile of her. "You look so beautiful, look around Delilah everyone is staring at your beauty." She blushes and I began to sway us to the music.

"You've been fighting the memory, all on your own
Nothing worsens, nothing grows"

"Where did you learn to dance?" I ask her. She smiles, and looks up at me. "My dad taught me before he passed. And then my brothers taught me more. I'm also Mexican Nik, I'm a natural at dancing" I laugh at her last comment.

I spin her around and her pink dress twirls, god she looks so stunning in the dress. She had a content look on her face and I intended to keep it there.

"Hear the fallen and lonely, cry out
Will you fix me up? Will you show me hope?
At the end of the day you were helpless
Can you keep me close? Can you love me most?"

She leans her head on my shoulder and we sway to the music. "This is reminding me of when we danced together for the Christmas show, and you kept stepping on my toes." I laugh at her comment reminiscing on the small moments I had with her when we little.

"You've gotten good, I'm impressed." I lean my head on top of hers loving our height difference. As the music increases I step up the movements. I learned to dance for her, practically begging my mom

"Hear the fallen and lonely, cry out
Will you fix me up? Will you show me hope?
At the end of the day we're helpless
Can you keep me close? Can you love me most?

I spin her around and lift her in the air while spinning her, to which she lets out a laugh. I want to kiss her so bad.

Can you keep me close? Can you love me most?

She's breathtaking

Can you keep me close? Can you love me most?"

She looks at me and the look in her eyes knocks my breath away, I lean down to kiss her. "I love dancing with you" she says as we break away. Me too. I lead her away from the dance floor and take her to the lit up gardens.

"I want a garden like this in my future house, with fairly lights." I hum in acknowledgment noting it down, for when I build a house for her. I lean down to kiss her but she steps away. What the fuck?

"Come over here Delilah." She smiles mischievously, and shakes her head. "You have to catch me." I smile and give her a head start.
We're running around the garden chasing each other.

She's so cute thinking she can hide from me. I see her going behind a pillar, she's looking around for me when I finally grab her and spin her around, she lets out laugh, her dress flowing everywhere, I lean down and give her a deep kiss. She's like my drug, I'm addicted to her, she has consumed me and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"I don't know what I'll do without you my precious girl." I lean my forehead against her and she kisses me once again.

She sits on the swing set and I push her lightly from behind. "Remember when I was on the swing set in elementary and this kid pushed me off. And you then shoved him off the slide making him break his foot."

I smiled at that memory. "Da, he was fucking annoying I'll do it again." She scoffs. "And here I was thinking you did it because you liked me." I stop the swing and tilt her chin up to look at me. "I've always liked you baby, I wanted to chop off his hands for pushing you. But my dad said he was just a kid." She giggles and kisses my wrist.

I'm so deeply in love with her, it's becoming unhealthy.

AN: can't you just imagine them dancing in a huge ball room and her dress twirling everywhere. I'm in love with them. AHhh when is my turn 😒