Chapter 16

I've never been so livid

I've never been so livid. It all added up, the way she would flinch when we would touch her. Her constantly zoning out and checking her surroundings, her brothers coming back after she told me they would be gone for two months.

It hurt me seeing her cry, it brought tears to my eyes seeing her feel so helpless, the fear and desperation in her eyes when she looked at me. I could never hate her, not in a million years. She's my everything, and I'd be damned if I let another person hurt her.

I walk into my father office and see him signing documents. "Nikolai Aleksandr something wrong you guys look angry." Fuck yes I'm mad, I want to kill that piece of shit.

"Delilah was.. she was.. I cant even say it, I want to kill him, he did it without her consent." My father sat up straighter. "He touched her without her consent? Forced her?" I nodded my head. "I'll send my men looking for him. He'll pay Nikolai. Anything else?"

"Me and Aleksandr collected the money from the Hernandez's they said they wanted to set a play date with Katerina and their son. I told them to fuck off. As for the shipments they'll arrive Wednesday." My dad nodded his head and with that I walked out.

"Oh I'm gonna have so much fun beating the shit out of him." Aleksandr says excitedly. Sometimes Aleksandr scares me a little.

"I'll make sure he won't ever force a girl against their will, as well as never being able to reproduce" I say and Aleksandr begins to chuckle, seriously he needs help.

I make a right and enter Katerina room. "As the queen I grant you your own fairy god mother and claim you Katerina, mighty warrior of the battle field, a princess." Delilah is standing on top of a chair and is crowning Katerina who's giggling.

Cynthia emerges from Katerina's closet and twirls around with a wand in her hand. "But I won't be a true princess if the king isn't here he has to give me his blessing as well." Katerina pouts.

"Oh! fairy godmother I wish for the king to be here" Katerina says, "your wish is my command," Cynthia waves her wand around and Aleksandr turns the light off. I feel him push me more into the room, and the lights come back on.

"Oh my king and his fellow right hand man, you're finally here" Delilah says with a smile, just for her I'll play along. "My queen I've heard my presence was requested" I bow down to Delilah, for her I'll get on my knees.

"Yes, you need to give Katerina her blessing to become the princess of the battle field." Cynthia says. "Katerina, with mine and the queen's blessings, you may become the princess of the battle field, congratulations." Katerina squealed and and jumped up and down. "I'm bored now I'm going to bother dad bye peasants"

This kid gives me whiplash with her mood swings. Delilah gets down from the chair and takes off her crown. "Hey I have to go home can't you drop me off?" She says her goodbyes and we head to my car. Did I mention how good she looks with my clothes on. She looks good in anything.

In the car Delilah has a soft smile on her face. This is the most she's smiled since days. "Thank you so much for today Nik, you made me forget about everything for a while. See you tomorrow?" I nod and she leans in and kisses my cheek. I swear I feel my face heat up.

Asthma attack I swear, I'm having an asthma attack.

She giggled at my reaction and made her way to her door. I waited till she went inside before I drove off. I'm going to have so much fun today. I'm going to make him regret ever breathing the same air as Delilah, make him regret touching her, for making her laugh, making her cry, for yelling at her, for making her insecure.

I'm finally going to be able to torture him after watching them be all lovey dovey and shit and not being able to do anything about it.

AN: I know short chapter but the next one will be longer.