Chapter 64

Cynthia came into my life unexpectedly

Cynthia came into my life unexpectedly. I hated the fuck out of her for making me fall for her by just simply existing. We hated each other, couldn't stand being in once's presence for too long. I don't know the moment I fell for her.

That's a lie, the moment I knew Cynthia had to be mine, and only mine to love was when she went on date with this kid. I forgot his name that's how little of importance he is to this world. I had this unexplainable jealousy and rage, seeing them together. Cynthia was mine to love, not anyone else. Mine.

"I miss hearing your voice. And the fact that I can't see those mischievous eyes of yours. A part of me feels empty and I don't know how I used to survive with out you, Cynthia." I look down at the flowers in my hands and wipe the tears that threaten to fall. I'm sick of crying it's done nothing but give me a headache.

I look at my girlfriend laying down, sleeping. I know how much we love to sleep but this time I hate it. I need her to wake up. She scared the fuck out of me when she flat lined, but Natalia brought her back to me. I'm so thankful for her.

Now it's only a matter of time wether Cynthia chooses to wake up. I placed the flowers in her bedside. "Listen up darling, if you don't wake up right now, I'm breaking up with you" I looked at her and make sure her heart monitor is okay. She looks paler than usual. I painted her nails yesterday, dark red just how she likes them. But she wasn't able to paint mine, we always match.

I sighed and was about to walk out her room. I felt like the room was closing in on me I need
To get out. "If you..break up with me, I'm setting your house on fire. Bitch" I turn around and see my beautiful girl with a small smile.

"I rather burn to death than ever break up with you darling." I couldn't hold my tears back. I was instantly at her side. She here, she's fine. "Don't ever, ever jump in front of bullet for me Cynthia. If one of us goes first it's me. Because I can't live in a world where you're not in it sweetheart. I won't have it."

I gave her some water and she happily drank it. "No" she said. No? What does she mean by no?

"I will jump in front of bullet for you a thousand times Aleksandr. You don't get to make that choice for me. Amore call the doctor I'm in pain." She's stubborn as hell, I'll let this conversation slide. Right now I need to make sure she's fine.

I went out knot the hallway and see ms. Morecelli sitting on a chair, her beck bent in an awkward position as she's sleeping. I feel like ass, I'm the one who's been making her stay here everyday. "Natalia?" I shake her lightly to which she instantly wakes up, she's a light sleeper. "What's wrong mijo? Is Cynthia okay?"

Mijo that word means so much to me she doesn't understand. When she first called me that I searched it up and learned it meant son. It's my favorite word now. "She woke up but said she's in pain." She smiled and I couldn't hold my self from giving her a hug. "Thank you, for everything. I'm sorry I've kept you here. But you're the best doctor I know."

She hugged me back telling me she'll always be there for me, I felt safe. When we made it to Cynthia's room, she checked her charts and gave her some pain medication. Cynthia was fine, she can go home in two days and has to be on bed rest. "After you're recovered, we're burning the bitch down." I told her while kissing her forehead.

"I can't wait!" There it is those mischievous eyes of hers that I love. I will make Vanessa pay for almost taking the one thing I hold dearly.

AN: I wouldn't kill Cynthia off, she's a bad betch you can't kill her. I hope you guys liked this chapter I know it's short but more are coming. Thanks for all the love and support on this book.