Chapter 95

"Del, I'm going to cry

"Del, I'm going to cry. It's perfect!" Great now I'm tearing up. I'm standing in my wedding dress after trying on multiple dresses. I felt like I was never going to find the one and was ready to go home at this point.

I loved it, I feel absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to walk down the isle. My dress is a two piece which was perfect as I couldn't decide on a mermaid or a full ball gown dress.

The king train of the dress attaches to my hips making the dress longer. I'm in love with the little details on the dress and how it hugs my form.

After getting my measurements done, me and Cynthia headed to some shops to buy small things we needed. I followed Cynthia around not wanting her to hurt or tire herself out.

I was walking around looking at clothes for Arielle and spotted the baby section. I couldn't help but go and see the clothes. I don't know why baby clothes are absolutely adorable, I think because they're so small.

I smile at the small shoes and socks, and look at the many soft blankets. I spotted a white little blanket with little stars on them, the material was so soft it brought a smile out of me.

"You should get it." I jump and clutch my chest looking at Cynthia. "Jesus Cyn you can't just sneak up on me like that!" She smiles at me and takes the blanket away and walks away. Weirdo.

When we finished shopping we headed back to her place and we watched movies. "Do you think Dimitri is secretly the most psycho out of the guys" I look at Cynthia and frown in confusion.

"Yes, but I thought we all knew that. Dimitri is literally a hacker" I shudder thinking about the things he knows. " I think he uses his hacking skills to stalk." We both shudder and look at the cameras in the living room.

"Could he be watching us right now." I whispered. Cynthia flips Both fingers to the camera, and we jump when my phone rings. Speak of the devil.

"My dearest sister, if you guys missed me so much should have just called me instead." Me and Cynthia snap our heads towards the camera. And we stare at each other in horror.

"Dimitri! Why are you spying on us! This is girl talk, private info!" Cynthia says waving her hands around.

"Your husband wanted to see you it's not like I wanted to spy on you." He says annoyed and then we hear Aleksandr say hi.

"Sorry I'll let you girls resume girl talk just wanted to know you made it home safely." Aleksandr says before saying I love you's and hanging up.

Me and Cynthia look at the camera suspiciously before we switch the conversation to my wedding.

We were having a hard time finding who to be my bridesmaids before Cynthia groans in frustration.