Chapter 50

She's ignoring me, days of my texts and calls being unanswered

She's ignoring me, days of my texts and calls being unanswered. And I'm starting to get frustrated. I showed up to her house, I've had enough.

I knocked when she opened the door she tried slammed it close, but failed. I pushed the door open with my hand. She huffed and crossed her arms. I would think she looks cute when mad but I'm so fucking livid right now.

"Is there a fucking reason why you keep ignoring me солнышко," (Sunshine)

She rolled those pretty eyes of her a scoffed. She looked at me with anger written all over her.

"If you're angry at me, you tell me Delilah, don't ignore me." I stared at her, god I want to touch her so bad.

"I think you have something to tell me Nikolai, actually it's something you bid from me for quite a while." She knows, she's hurt.

"I'm leaving to Russia for training I'll be gone for two or more years. Yes I'm leaving after graduation." I hate the sadness in her eyes.

"See was it so fucking hard to tell me that, where you even going to tell me?" I tugged her towards my chest. She struggled against me. "Let go of me Nikolai" I tightened my hold on her.

"You're leaving me" she whispered looking at me. "I'm not leaving you Delilah I'll always be here, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how."

She sighed and came to hug me. I'm still mad she ignored me. "Delilah when I call you, you're supposed to answer do you know how insane I was going." She looked at me and shrugged.

"It's what you get for hiding something from me for months." She says as she walks away from me. She's being petty and it's getting on my nerves.

She walks to her room me following behind her only for her to slam the door in my face. Oh I'm loving this little attitude of her's.

I open the door and see her taking off her sweater. Glaring at me from the mirror. "You know what else are you keeping from me, huh?" I walk over to her and grab her by the throat. She gasps and looks up at me in shock.

" I fucked up, I said sorry what else do you want me to do." She smiles at me, what is she up to?

"Get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness." I stare silently at her. I let her go and she sits on the edge of her bed waiting patiently for me. I keep eye contact with while getting on my knees. "I'm sorry malyshka, please don't be angry." She smiles in satisfaction.

"I don't think that's enough," I scoffed and decided to play her little game as well. I grabbed her legs and started trailing kisses up to her thighs. "I'm sorry my love"

"Forgive me" I trailed more kisses onto her inner thighs.

"Please forgive me" I tugged her shorts down along with her underwear. "I'm sorry for hurting you." I lingered for a min to see her reaction. Her eyes were full of lust as she looked at me. she whimpered and I took that moment to lick her wet pussy.

She moaned and tried closing her legs only for me to hold them open. "Keep your legs open for me baby. Such a pretty pussy you have. So wet for me." She closed her eyes, and threw her head back when I licked her wet pussy back and fourth.

She was tugging my hair, making me groan. "Nikolai.. so good" she was moaning and squirming. I was giving her slow strokes with my tongue. She was close. I thrusted my finger and I can feel her start to shake. "Do you forgive me baby?" I look up at her.

"Yes I forgive you" she moaned breathlessly. "Good" I stopped and got up. She looked at me with wide eyes and sat up. "Why'd you stop?" I looked at her and sat on the bed.

She's upset, and she's getting insecure I can tell. She gets up from the bed but I tug her gently, I kiss her lips softly and caress her face, before I bend her down on my lap. 

"You will count to ten Delilah, if you mess up we will start over again, understand?" She whispers a small yes, and I smack her ass.

"Start counting" I looked down at her and see her flustered face "1" another smack and she whimpers in pleasure. I knead the spot I smacked before landing another one. When she finally got to ten I thrusted my finger into her wet core. And kept fingering her until she came

"Whenever you're mad at me sunshine you come to me and we talk it out, no more ignoring. Understood baby?" I look at her sternly and she looks at me and whispers an okay. So shy all of a sudden.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I carry her to her bathroom and fill up her tub with warm water . I get in behind her and gently massage her shoulders. "I love you my precious Delilah, more than words can describe" I place a small kiss on her shoulder. And she sighs in content.

When I finished washing her hair I wrapped her in a towel and carried her to her bed. "So gorgeous" I peppered small kisses on her cheeks and lips. She has a content smile on her face and it just fills me with satisfaction.

When she finished changing she crawled onto the bed and looked at me. "Yes my love?" She bit her lip and started playing with her fingers. Before I knew it she started kissing me. I love her kisses I can't ever get enough of her. I pull her more towards me and she grinds her hips making me groan.

She slides her hands under my shirt as she's kissing my neck. Her hands slowly trail down to my v line. "Let me pleasure you too mí amor" I groaned and nodded my head.

She hooked her fingers on the waist band of my sweatpants and pulls them down. She looks at me nervously, so cute. "We don't have to if you don't want to.." I stop what I was saying when she grabbed my dick. She started to stroke me up and down while staring at me to see my reaction.

She ran her thumb on my tip looking at the precum in amazement. God she's going to kill me. She bends down and takes me into her mouth, fuck.

She licks my tip and begins bobbing her head up in down. "Such a good girl." she moans making me throw my head back.

I wrapped my hand around her hair to keep it out of her face. And I thrusted into her mouth not being able to hold back.

"Fuck Delilah I'm close" she sucks harder making me moan in pleasure. She look at me and that was all it took for me to cum into her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed and when she looked at me she opens her mouth to show me she swallowed. I smiled at her and pulled her towards me.

We laid there staring at one another mainly me at her sleeping. She looks so peaceful and happy and I want her to stay like that. I don't think she realizes everything I move she holds my arm tighter and snuggles into me more.

I love her so much.

AN: I hope you like it their first argument. Im Omw to the airport. Hope y'all enjoy your winter break

Love nat🤍