Chapter 22

I payed a man to pretend to be me, I'm at the end of the maze patiently waiting for these idiots

I payed a man to pretend to be me, I'm at the end of the maze patiently waiting for these idiots. I hear yelling, more like Aleksandr's screaming. I hear Delilah's laughter along with Cynthia's.

I quickly put on my mask and get in position. I hear Aleksandr's  big ass stomping round the corner. "I'm having an asthma attack, can we stop running" I can hear Delilah wheezing and out of breath. When they're about to round the corner I pop out and yell.

Aleksandr falls to the ground going fetal position and covering his face, while the girls hug each other and yell. I took off my mask laughing my ass off, and Aleksandr stands up and punches my arm. "We were supposed to scare them together dumbass who was the guys behind us?"

"I payed him to pretend to be me" Delilah was glaring at me while I just smiled at her, did she just roll her eyes at me?

"Haha so funny Can we go pick out our pumpkins now," Cynthia says and we all got to the pumpkin patch. "Did you have fun Delilah?" She nods and looks up at me.

"Mhm the most I laughed today in a while thanks for bringing me." I grab her hand and we begin to look for our pumpkins. They all look like ugly regular pumpkins. "I think this one, it's perfectly round and smooth." Delilah picks the pumpkins and I carry it for her. When we pay we all go to my house to carve them.

I basically carved it for Delilah, since she gave up the first five minutes. When I was done I showed it to her and she squealed with excitement, I love putting a smile on her face. She hugged me and peppered kisses on my cheeks. She accidentally kissed the corner of my lip, and we both froze.

God I want to kiss her so badly.

She gave me one more peck on the corner of my lip and I swear I'm going into cardiac arrest. I do the same to her and she full on blushes while muttering a "holy cheezeballs"

We go to the front and put the stupid pumpkin on the front porch and she lit the candle on.

"Did you know fall is my favorite season?" I did. "Why is that?" She took my hand and led me inside, I swear I felt electrocuted.

"The colors, hot chocolate, the clothes. The dates, it's just perfect" dates? What does that mean.

We were in the living room watching It, when I hear the door open and a little girl scream my name. I get up and see Katerina running towards us. I go to hug her but she pushes me out the way. "Move you peasant!"

What the actual fuck did she just call me.

She goes to hug alek who throws her in the air. I'm suddenly jealous of my best friend, he's a fucking idiot. "Hello my dear, Cynthia my love good to see you. Oh my baby such a cutie pie." My mom squeezed Aleksandr cheeks.

Do they know how stupid he really is?

I glare at him and the fucker smirks, I flip him off and receive a smack in the head. My father stares at me with a glare.

I swear they hate me.

"Oh Delilah you turned into a beautiful young lady. Nikolai was right you are beautiful"

I'm going to kill myself why do they get off on embarrassing me.

My father approaches her and shakes her hand they begin to talk the whole night while I'm sulking in the corner. Not even Katerina is paying attention to me. Cynthia and Aleksandr left a while ago.

"Oh my it's late already, Delilah you should stay the night, would your brothers mind." My mother says while I'm trying not to doze off. Delilah calls her brother and I'm secretly hoping they give her an ok.

When she comes back with a smile I know she's staying the night. After my parents say their good nights me and Delilah head up stairs. She looks so shy it's adorable