Chapter 96

NIKOLAI:

It's the day of the wedding. I won't lie and say I'm not nervous, because I am I feel like I might have a heart attack. I'm looking at the venue and I know it's everything Delilah wanted.

The view is amazing and I can't wait to see her in her beautiful dress. I haven't seen her since yesterday after Cynthia took her from me. Something about bad luck. Fuck that I'll get bad luck if she isn't by my side.

I need my Delilah it's why I been so grouchy and anxious. Leaving her last night was miserable I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning wondering if she was fine. Ok maybe I missed her cuddling into my side.

"I think Dimitri should be next to get married!" Aleksandr yells as he enters the venue with the photographer. Dimitri scoffs "the day I'll get married is when pigs fly." Aleksandr grins and hugs me.

"I'm so happy for you Nikolai. Finally after all these years you finally managed to get the girl to marry you." I roll my eyes but smile as the photographer takes a picture.

"Step aside ladies, you got in my shot. Please feel free to take it again." Aleksandr shoves me and Dimitri away as he posed by himself. A bark takes his attention away and he literally squeals like a girl when seeing nova and bear.

I can't even lie the dogs look adorable. Nova is in a soft pink tutu and bear is in dog suit. The photographer takes pictures as the guest start arriving. And I head to my spot. Dimitri is putting the dogs in the corresponding spots.

"If it isn't my favorite brother in law!" Alessandro and Elijah walk in in their suits they can't stop the smiling. They seen her already based on Elijah's teary eyes.

"She's absolutely gorgeous." Elijah says as we greet each other. Her brothers adore Delilah they raised her in her teenage years seeing her grow up must be bitter sweet as an older sibling.

Her mother comes down and greets me and my parents. "It's almost time Nikolai, no backing out." My father says as we look at all the guests piling in. "I've waited for this moment since I was ten, why would I back out." He grins and shakes his head.

A few minutes later the wedding officiant arrived and smiled at me. "Remember, happy wife happy life." I laughed and stood gazing at the lake to calm my nerves down. Aleksandr and Dimitri are on my right side, as well as her brothers.

A few minutes later the music starts. It's happening, fuck I'm going to pass out. The violin and pianist starts playing Delilah's all time favorite movie. Everyone is deadly quiet as I see Arielle and Cynthia coming down the stairs.

Once they're in the garden Arielle begins throwing baby pink flowers. My daughter looks so adorable as she smiles at the guests. "Hi dad" Arielle whispers and stands next to Cynthia at the left.

My breath was knocked out of me. Yup I'm having an asthma attack. Delilah's comes walking with Ronan at her side. She's fucking gorgeous. Her dress hugs her curves and her hair is in soft wavy curls.

She looks beautiful and I'm definitely going to cry. Delilah, my fucking sunshine girl smiles up at me and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. God I love her so much, my life with out Delilah would be simply boring and miserable. I don't know how to describe the amount of love and obsession I have for this girl.

She completes me. She's teary eyed when she walks up to me. I take her hands and we gaze at each other,
"Your beautiful Delilah. So so beautiful. I love you." She breathes in and smiles.

"I can't cry my Makeup." We laugh and I kiss her forehead. We look at the officiant who smiles at us. "Good afternoon, we are here gathered today in the special day."