Chapter 29

after getting the milkshakes we went to his house so he can shower

after getting the milkshakes we went to his house so he can shower. I was waiting in his room looking at the picture of us as little kids.He comes out of the shower with only a towel on his waist water dripping down his chest.

I swear I'm going to start barking.

he goes into his walk in closet and comes out with grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. He looks at me and gives me a small grin. I feel like crying every time he looks at me. He looks at me a way no one has ever looked at me, I feel important in his eyes, I feel seen.

He lays down on his bed next to me. His back looks so good if yk yk. I laid on top of him and he sighs in content. "Delilah there's this annual ball the mafia always hosts. Would you... you can say no it you don't want to.. but would you like to come. I'll pay for everything your dress makeup hair. You don't have to lift one single finger."

He turned around facing me, he looks like he's on the verge of falling asleep. "Are you going to match with me." He nods his head. "Da anything you want malysh." I snuggled up to him. "Then yes I'll go with you." He hums in agreement and falls asleep holding me.

I feel someone threading their fingers through my hair. I open my eyes and see the most heavenly image ever. Nikolai is sitting there a knee propped up supporting his hand that's holding a book.

"I want to have your babies" his head snapped to my direction. I full on go red I did not just say that out loud. He begins to smile, "you what now?" I flip over to the next side "leave me alone I wasn't supposed to say that out loud." He flips me over on my back hovering over me. "But you thought about it. You're so adorable Delilah." He stares at my face intently caressing my jawline, and then he leans in for a kiss.

"I have a massive crush on you Delilah." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

He likes me, he likes me hehehehe.

"Don't laugh at me okay but I have to confess." He lifts his head from my neck and waits for me to speak. " when you first walked into the classroom in elementary, and you introduced yourself I wanted to be your best friend. I wanted to be around you 24/7 just so I can hear you talk. Your accent fascinated me and the way you glared at everything and everyone, I didn't care if you were mean to me, because I liked you so much. I was crushing on you all through elementary and middle school. But you never knew because I was too afraid of getting rejected. But I still considered you my bestfriend, I don't think you liked me at all to be honest now that I think about it, you would glare at me all the time what did I do to you what the he..." he puts his hand on my mouth shutting my rambling up.

He was staring intently at me, " you're telling me, all this time little me has been crushing on little Delilah who did nothing but read and smile at everything his whole fucking life, and the same Girl he was crushing on shared the same feelings?" Wait a minute. I nodded my head seeing as he still has his hand on my mouth.

"Delilah why didn't you tell me sooner. I liked you ever since you started tutoring me. Dear god Delilah, you'll be the death of me." He kisses my forehead and takes his hand of my mouth. He leans in for a kiss.

"Does this mean I'm your girlfriend? And your my boyfriend?" He groans and sits up crossing his arms. "No" I'm going to cry.

"Oh that's ok, oh look at the time my mom must be waiting for me." I get off the bed and turn around looking for my shoes, quickly wiping my tears. "Malysh look at me."

I turn around, "why don't you want to be my boyfriend?, am I too annoying, are you embarrassed of me." Everything Jackson said to me came back. What if I'm a bet again, no I can't go through that heartbreak again. I look up at him he was in-front of me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No baby, don't think like that. No negative thoughts. I wanted to be the one who asked you out. In a way you should be asked out. I wanted it to be special." He wipes my tears and I sigh in relief. He does like me.

I hugged him tight and he whispered sweet words into my ear. I'm so in love with him always have been.

AN: I'm backkk, sorry I have been busy with finals week. Also grief is such a crazy thing. One minute your fine and then the next your crushing you eyes out. Hope you liked this chapter