Chapter 3

When homeroom ended I got up and headed to my locker

When homeroom ended I got up and headed to my locker. I see Jackson walking and laughing with his friends. I wave at him but he ignores me. What the frick babe what did I do?

I head to my other classes and greet the teacher with a smile as well as some students. The last one to enter class one second before the bell rang was Nikolai.

Me and Nikolai used to be friends in elementary. I think we're still friends, I don't know I'll ask him later. I was paying attention to class when I Felt someone tug my hair. Ouch I turn and see it's one of Jackson's friend. I smile at him even though my head stings

"How are you and Jackson?" Samuel questions me. I smile at the thought of me and Jackson we been dating since junior year. "We're great thanks for asking" I hear a scoff from next to me but ignore it.

When it's finally lunch time I go to the cafeteria and sit down at a table. I look around and wait for Jackson to come but he never did. Don't cry Delilah, no one is looking smile my love.

I pull out my book and continue to read it while I eat my muffin, I can feel someone staring at me. I look up and see a girl walk in looking lost. Delilah quick your chance to make a friend.

Get up Delilah right now ! Wait she's coming over. Ahh act cool

" hey I'm new here and I saw you a alone can I sit with you by any chance." I smile up at her and nod. "Hi I'm Delilah but you can call me lilah or del. Although people just call me by my first name, because if I'm being honest with you I don't have friends. Well actually I do have one his name is Nikolai he's Russian, but we don't hang out because he's busy, and we don't  talk much but I still consider him my bestfriend. Maybe we can be each other's friends! Yes and we can hangout after school and help each other with homework and..." I was cut off by her giggling.

Did I do something wrong she's laughing at me. "Sorry I tend to ramble a lot I never even asked for your name." I'm so embarrassed I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"I'm Cynthia, I'd love to be your friend del. You can call me Cindy for short or whatever nick name you want." I smiled so much my heart could burst my second friend. My first ever girl bestie

Cynthia had black short hair, she had eyeliner on, woah I need to learn how to do that maybe she can teach me. She was quiet pale that she reminds me of Snow White, and is wearing a black dress with converse on, and her nails painted a dark red. I can't wait to tell Nikolai and the twins.

We sat there talking with each other and not once was she annoyed of me. "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" I ask her.

She smiles at me and nods " my boyfriends name is Aleksandr. He's also from Russia he had to go for a while but he'll be back soon and he'll come to this school too. Im so excited to see him again he said that one of his friends came here too." I smiled at her, hopefully she doesn't leave me when her boyfriend is here or I'll ugly cry for days

"Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you." She smiles and hugs me. The bell rings signaling lunch is over. I walk Cynthia to her class and head to mine. Last period of the day.