"Boss, she's here." Suddenly one of the men called out making the dread in my nerves turn my blood colder.

"Really? Great, let the show begin." I couldn't help the sob that escaped my throat as I watched the twisted expression take over Anna's face.

As if she was waiting for this her whole life.

It was blood lust.

It was so scary that I could feel the shaking of my numb fingers too.

It terrified me like nothing had ever before.

"Here we go." The bastard who didn't deserve to be anyone's father said.

I swear to god if only my hands were free I would have killed him myself, take his life without a single regret.

I am a person who doesn't like violence at all, but in that moment, it was all I could think about, I would have his blood on my hands without a second of hesitation.

He looks no better than her, they look like two predators ready to eat up prey.

And today that prey was my fucking girlfriend. The thought just itched at the restraints of my heart painfully.

And there's no fucking way I can even stop her from walking into this place of doom.

I just hope she made sure old man knows where we are. If he knows then he'll come.

He'll definitely come for us.

"I hope he does." I whispered to myself brokenly.

The door to the horrid room opened and she walked in, the prey, my beautiful girlfriend who looked out of the world in the beautiful dress I chose for her.

The prey who's here to sacrifice herself on her own birthday.

Her eyes were red and her skin scratched because of what I assume was crying. I can't even imagine what she must have been through on her way.

She walked inside with two of Anna's men behind her, and as soon as her eyes met with mine, I felt it, the energy change in the atmosphere. The rage in her hazel eyes turned the air around us electric.

My skin burned as her gaze moved all over my figure sitting on the floor with tied hands and legs.

My eyes couldn't hold the burning gaze so I looked down, but I could still feel it, her anger, her rage, it was slowly multiplying.

And then it happened, she must have seen it, the bruise I could feel on my cheek and the drop of blood from my cut lip but she growled.

"You hurt him?"

I know this for a fact, every single person standing there felt it, her rage, except that crazy lady who just smiled at Aly's words.

My breath hitched as I saw Aly just give in to it, her anger, and with a yell she held the man behind her with an arm around his neck and,

CRACK

The man dropped on the floor like a sack, his neck twisted and even before anyone could process it, Aly held the other man that was behind her, she pulled him in front held both his arms and then twisted his arms making him screech in agony.

This was the Aly, that Aiden always tried to control, and always found it hard to do so.

This was her, all of her, with her rage, fury without any control. She had lost her control and I knew it because I was the reason behind it. I was so overwhelmed I could do nothing but just stare at her deathly dance.