He blinked a few times and looked up at Aiden smiling right away,
"Good morning, my king." He whispered so softly that all the ladies present squealed so loudly he got startled, well not just him even Aly got startled.

Blue looked around and blushed furiously when he realised all of their clothes and positions, he quickly entangled himself from Aiden and sat up on the bed covering his body with the blanket.

Aiden was looking down at Aly whose eyes were open now too, a bit unfocused and heart hammering in her chest, he could feel it over his own heart, she was startled.

And it's the worst feeling to wake up like this startled that too on her special day.

And the anger came.

"Everyone out." His voice was thick and deep as he looked at everyone who shivered at the sudden change in the atmosphere and his voice.

Aly was still breathing heavily because of the sudden shock of waking up, it happens because she has anxiety and they try everything to let this never happen.

All the ladies tilted their heads in confusion and Blue too looked at Aiden in confusion before his gaze went to Aly and he realised, a sad look came over his face.

"Mom, Mum, please, give us a few moments we'll be out." Blue quickly said seeing Aiden about to burst.

He was sitting leaning on the headboard now, hugging Aly close to his chest and rubbing her back whispering soft words in her ear, even apologising for waking her up like that.

Mrs. Ray's eyes went teary as she saw her daughter's state, realising how hard it had been for her daughter. She finally had peace and by no means did she want to disturb that.

With that thought in her mind, she quickly held Mrs. Cullen and Mrs. Relish's wrists and walked out of the room pulling them with her, not wanting to bring any more discomfort to her child than she had already brought.

Blue sat over Aiden's legs and hugged Aly from behind kissing her head multiple times.

Aly finally calmed down and looked up at Aiden who was watching her carefully with worry-filled eyes,
"You okay?" He asked tucking her hair behind her ears.

Aly was about to nod when,
"My head fucking hurts!" She groaned holding her head and Blue and Aiden chuckled at that.

"Of course it will, you drank a lot yesterday." Aiden said picking up the tablets he had kept on the bedside table at night. He gave one to Blue who smiled and one to Aly before giving them a glass of water which they shared.

"That we did. Sorry Old man." Blue said softly and Aiden's eyes softened.

"Oh come on baby, but we had fun right? No need for sorry, right Roo?" Aly said squinting her eyes at him daring him to say no.

"Right." He replied in slight amusement and slight fear. Blue giggled but then shut up when Aiden raised an eyebrow at him.

They all finally calmed down and then just looked at each other while still cuddling.

"Happy birthday Queen." Aiden and Blue said at the same time and she giggled feeling so good.

It was the first time ever that on her birthday, she didn't have any heaviness in her chest.

Plain excitement was there.

The 3rd of July it was after all.

"Thank you babies." She said kissing them over their cheeks in gratitude. She didn't want anything else, as long as they remembered.