97.

Chapter 97
Tianxing will host a charity dinner at Dihua winery on Saturday. Jiang Tang and her children were also invited.

When receiving the invitation card, Jiang Tang was a little hesitant. After thinking about it for a while, she decided to look for Lin Suizhou in the study room, asking for his opinion.

Being Zhao Baolin’s close friend, Lin Suizhou will surely attend this party. He slightly lifted his eyes and looked at Jiang Tang: “Go ahead.”

Jiang Tang was a little surprised. Based on Lin Suizhou’s extreme pettiness of character, he would definitely not agree to let her go to such a publicity banquet.

“You let me go?” Jiang Tang asked in doubt.

Lin Suizhou took a sip of cold tea and said slowly: “Don’t you want to be a golden award screenwriter? It’s a good opportunity to adapt to this kind of occasion in advance.”

No, she doesn’t need to adapt at all. She has seen even more significant events than that before.

Jiang Tang felt that his reason was far-fetched. Her eyelashes fluttered slightly: “….. That’s it?”

Lin Suizhou put down the exquisite porcelain cup and said: “Zhao Baolin has a wide network of social relationships. In addition to inviting big names in the business world, he also invited many seniors in the entertainment industry. Since you are not willing to rely on me, you can expand your resources yourself. Although it is a little too early for you, it’s always good to go to the party to show your face ahead of time.”

After hearing his explanation, Jiang Tang seemed to see the change in Lin Suizhou’s eyes. She took a few steps forward, held his handsome face in both hands, and said with an exceptionally soft voice full of affectionate gaze: “Zai Zai, you have changed.”

T/N: Zai Zai is an informal way to address a son, especially a baby.

“……”

Jiang Tang: “Good, don’t always learn to be an overbearing president, it is not good.”

“…..”

Jiang Tang: “Ah Ma is very proud of you. You are finally mature.”

After finishing speaking, she closed her eyes, pulled his head to place on her chest, and patted his big head affectionately.

Lin Suizhou: “……”

Lin Suizhou: “I don’t need milky facial cleanser.”

Milky facial cleaner….

Cleanser…

Milky….

Jiang Tang understood in a second and immediately released the person. Coughing softly and rearranging her slightly exposed front shirt.

With a smile in his eyes, his long slender fingers held Jiang Tang’s wrist and gently pulled her into his arms. Lowered his eyes and said in a magnetic voice: Ah Ma, Zai Zai is so obedient, shouldn’t you give some rewards, eh?”

He deliberately emphasizes the ending implying the hidden meaning. Jiang Tang lowered her gaze and reached out her hand, very naturally unzipping the man’s pants.

………………..

Saturday’s banquet finally arrived. Due to their secret relationship, the two couldn’t go to the winery together. Because of this, Lin Suizhou was very dissatisfied.

At night, when they almost reached the winery, Jiang Tang glanced at the three children next to her and said: “Bring your phones with you and don’t run around. You guys can only play with Lou Lou’s group, understand?”