7

Chapter 7

After breakfast, Jiang Tang began to braid Liang Qian’s hair. Her hair is slightly curly, abnormally soft in her palm.

Jiang Tang did pigtail braids for her: “Allset.”

Liang Qian’s big eyes looked at the crooked braid, with uneven shapes, and looked up at her mom: “Mom, it’s crooked.”

Jiang Tang gave no heed: “So what? Hurry up, we’re leaving soon.”

Liang Qiang was not happy and grumbled: “I want a princess braid, this is ugly to death.”

“Did you die of ugliness? If not, quickly wear your shoe and go.”

“…….”

Vicious!

Devil!

Not a biological mom!

Liang Qiang twisted her ugly pigtail braids, bowed her head reluctantly, put on her shoes, and finally carried her small backpack, unhappily following Jiang Tang. She doesn’t want to go out with her mother at all, but her brothers are also going, she wanted to be with her brothers….

After going downstairs, the two sons were already ready. 

Chu Yi looked up and saw Liang Qian’s unhappy face. He smiled softly and raised his hand to wave at her: “Qian Qian, come over here.”

Lian Qian ran over.

“Did you comb your own hair today? Qian Qian is really good, already knows how to comb your own hair.” Then, he adjusted her crooked ponytail.

Jiang Tang’s face felt inexplicably hot, and said: “I combed it.”

Chu Yi’s hands paused for a moment: “Qian Qian’s hair is very soft, it’s not very easy to arrange.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

Whose angel has come to earth? Really know how to talk.

“Thanks, elder brother.” Liang Qian touched her hair with satisfaction, and finally tipped toes and kissed his face.

Chu Yi puckered his lips and smiled shyly.

“Does mom want to drive by herself or let the driver drive us over?”

“I’ll drive today.” She then shook the car key in her hand.

Chu Yi nodded: “Mommy, you need to be more careful. There are a lot of cars on Sunday.”

“Alright, I know.”

The driver has already taken the car out of the garage. This is a royal blue car, looks brand new. It seems to have been driven only several times. Jiang Tang took the children one by one into the car seats and then got herself into the driver’s seats.

The amusement park is located in the prosperous area of the city center. From here, it takes more than 40 minutes to travel. The road is neither near nor far.

Perhaps it’s because it’s hard to go out to play, Lin Liangshen and Lin Liangqian are very well behaved. They didn’t make trouble along the road, which gave Jiang Tang a lot of peace and quiet. 

When they reached the amusement park, Jiang Tang bought the tickets first, then picked up Liangqian, and held Liangshen’s hand, as she looked back at Chu Yi: “Chu Yi, you must follow mommy, okay?”

“En.”

He nodded obediently, looking at Jiang Tang’s back with a gloomy expression.

The thin boy followed her with his head down, occasionally raising his eyes to watch her holding Liangshen’s hand tightly, then looking around. He couldn’t restrain his envious eyes from looking at laughing and talking parents and children passerby.